As time flew by and graduation neared, the news of Rah's graduation began to hit her more and more. Her son was really about to be 16 and on his way to college. He had passed the senior exams and had scored a 36 on the ACT making it official that he was done with school. His GPA was officially a 4.4 and as expected, colleges began to come in heavy on him offering tons of scholarships.

Raseem was less than a week from graduating and everything had been going amazing— he had picked up a job working at footlocker in the mall with Epiphany and Armani had finally gotten Rah on his own debit card.  As a gift for his early success, Armani had taken it upon herself to upgrade Raseem's phone from the XR to the Iphone 12 pro max.  Nasir had also talked about getting Rah his first car since he had began driving— they both knew better than to get him the newest car out since it was his first, so they were leaning towards a car no later than 2016 or 2015. 

Armani and the family were going to go see cars with Raseem and let him pick the one he wanted. When they first told him, he was nearly jumping off the walls in excitement feeling quite adultlike. Since the family was financially stable, Armani didn't feel the need to push car payments onto him so young, so she made sure he knew that he did not have to worry about how the car would be paid for.

Armani grabbed her phone and pressed shuffle letting Cutting Ties by 6lack fill the bathroom as she stepped into the shower. By the time she was done showering, the kids were dressed and ready to go which eased her conscience as she rushed around trying to get her life together. She rubbed lotion all over her body and entered her closet to find something to wear, she rummaged  through her closet and found something to wear within 10 minutes and got dressed.

"Damn baby you be eating these fits up

"Damn baby you be eating these fits up." Said Nasir up planting a kiss on her lips.

He had unknowingly matched her outfit and the two undoubtedly  looked like an expensive pair. Armani smiled as she bent down and lifted Kaori into her arms.

"Hi my sweet baby, are you ready to go out and eat?" Armani smiled at Kaori making her smile and nod her head. "Alright, soon as your brother comes downstairs we'll be on our way."

"You like her fit? That shit clean aint it?" Nasir cheesed evidently proud of his work.