Chapter 3 - Tia's Birthday

Little note. Bella is older than Tia by a year. Bella is already 13 and turns 14 this year and Tia is just turning 13. Also she is close very close with her real dad. The only she lives with Charlie is because she wanted to live with her sister Bella but Charlie doesn't mind. He still treats Tia as his own. Tia is vey close with their mum as well. She calls Charlie dad as well  because he helped bring her up while she stays at his house and he is also like another dad to Tia. Tia loves Charlie just as much as she loves her own dad and mum. Charlie also loves Tia just as much as Bella. Tia's dad is alive at the moment and so is their mum but they live father away. They live in Phoenix, Arizona. Tia, Bella and Charlie live in Forks, Washington with the others. The others meaning her best friends, Sam, Emily, Jacob etc.

Also Tia didn't want a massive birthday so she invited her family and friends and two friends from school her best friends. The people at the party will be: Sam, Emily, Jacob, Seth, Leah, Paul, Jared, Embry, Quil, Billy, Charlie, Logan and Ben. Her mum and other dad can't be at her party but will phone her. Leah, Seth, Quil, Embry, Jared, Jacob and Paul are all 13 or 14 at this point in this story. Sam and Emily are about 18 or 19 still at this point in the story.

Tia's pov

I woke up early this morning. It's my birthday today. I am 13 years old today. I am so excited. I got dressed into my beautiful pink dress. I did my hair and curled it so it looked beautiful. I put lip gloss on pink lip gloss. Then I started doing my nails carefully. I started painting them and after fifteen minutes I was done. Now they just had to dry. I waited twenty minutes and gently touched them. They were dry and looked so beautiful.

I was not going to wear heels of flats cause just no. I don't like doll shoes. I slipped on some sports socks and wore my black and white vans shoes. I looked in the mirror and liked my outfit.

 I looked in the mirror and liked my outfit