Chapter 23

•••

•••

Miyoung was lied down on her bed, staring at her phone. She had come back from the study session hours ago. Sua had offered her, Jukyung and Sujin to come with her to a baseball game of Ryu Hyunjin, a famous and talented high school baseball player. Sujin refused as she had a tutoring lesson. However, Miyoung and Jukyung agreed. Miyoung to loosen up. She felt like she hadn't for years. Also, after the study session, a weird happened. Sungyong came to see Miyoung but she pepper prayed him. In the end, he was here to apologised which surprised her. Miyoung then went straight back home as she was tired.

Now it was almost midnight and she still couldn't sleep. She wanted to call Suho just like he told her to but she didn't want to bother him. And what if he was already sleeping? She didn't want to wake him up. Actually, she felt like she was burdening him with all her problems. Miyoung sighed and tossed her phone away on her bed. She rolled over and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. But it was no use. She kept thinking about her father's unexpected visit. She really hoped he wouldn't come again. She didn't want him back in her life. Not after what he did. Not after hitting multiple time she and her mother.

Miyoung was brought out of her thoughts when she felt her phone buzzing. The model straightened up, standing on her elbows and looked at her phone. She took it and stared at the ID.

Lee Suho.

Miyoung laid back on her bed and picked up the phone.

"Hey, so you are still not sleeping?" Suho asked.

"No, I couldn't," Miyoung answered. Strangely, she couldn't help but smile.

"Why didn't you call me then?"

Miyoung took a short time before answering.

"I didn't want to bother you again," she admitted.

"You are never," Suho said. Miyoung smiled widened. "You did well at the festival," he suddenly said.

"Uh?" Saying that Miyoung wasn't surprised was quite a lie.

"You did well," he repeated. "For your promotional photos too,"

"You saw them?" Miyoung exclaimed. She covered her face with her face, embarrassed.

"Yes, why? I shouldn't have?" Suho sounded confused.

"No- It's just, it's embarrassing," Miyoung blushed.

"You don't seem embarrassed when people talk about it on the internet," he pointed.

"But it's different," she said.

"Why?"

"Because-," Miyoung stopped. She was about to say it was different because it was him. But she couldn't. He would then guess she had feelings for him. It would become even more awkward. "Just because,"