Chapter 21

•••

•••

Miyoung stayed over one or two hours at the cemetery. Talking out loud, confessing what she truly felt to Seyeon was cleansing. She felt her heart lighter. The weight she was always carrying suddenly disappeared. Visiting Seyeon was cathartic. It had always been. Seyeon had always gave her good advice. He had always helped her.

Miyoung went to the a fast food after visiting Seyeon. As a model, she shouldn't be eating those things but she didn't care at the moment. And once in a while wouldn't hurt, right?

Luckily, her order didn't take much time to be prepared. Her order in her hand, she left the fast food, going back home. But as she was walking in the streets...

"Excuse me," someone called her. Miyoung turned around to be face to face with a group of teenage girls and boys. There should be around a dozen of them. "You are Gim Miyoung, right? I saw you in the fast food,"

Miyoung, behind her face mask, smiled embarrassingly. Even after years of being in the industry, she was still embarrassed to be recognised in the streets. In fact, she was pretty sure she would never be used to it.

They seemed overjoyed and excited.

"I follow you on Stargram!" A girl said, not letting Miyoung even answer.

"Did you really perfome during your school festival?" A boy asked. Manager Hwang thought it would be good to post a picture of her from the festival.

"Congrats for being the new muse of IOPE! I'll buy their products even more now,"

"You're even more beautiful in real,"

"How are you so skinny? What's your diet?"

"Did you do plastic surgery?"

"How can you be so gorgeous?"

"Is that dating rumors with Aiden form PV is true?"

"I heard you were close friend with Jeon Seyeon,"

"I, uh," Miyoung didn't have the time to answer to one question than another was already asked.

The model was quickly crowded by the other teenagers. They didn't seem to be noticing how uncomfortable she was getting. She felt overwhelmed, submerged, flooded. Miyoung didn't know where to look, what to say or what to do. She was overwhelmed.

Suddenly, Miyoung felt a hand grabbing her arm. Panic rose even more but relaxed when she felt an arm gently wrapping around her. She recognised that feeling. That warm, pleasing and reassuring feeling. Miyoung looked up.

Lee Suho.

Miyoung stared at Suho. She thought she was dreaming. Was he really there? Or was she hallucinanting? No, she was not. She was feeling his heartbeat in his chest. She was feeling his protective arm aound her. She was feeling his chest rising and lowering as he breathed. He really was there.