-Chapter 4- Tim Sweeney

-----------------------------------

When Tim Sweeney was born, his parents put him up for adoption, causing Tim to not know who his parents are.

He was adopted by a man in his 50's, living an ordinary life.

Until he was 15, when his adoptive father died, causing Tim to be depressed.

After he attended his adoptive father's funeral, he was walking in the rainy streets.

That's when a man wearing a dark coat walked up to him, The man's hood covered his face in shadows. Although his short, messy white hair can be seen, although it didn't seem natural, it seemed dyed.

Tim Sweeney: What do you want?

The man said nothing, after a few seconds, he pulled a strange-looking arrow out of his coat's pocket and stabbed Tim in the neck.

The man disappeared, and Tim was rushed to the hospital.

This was when he was only 15. After his wound was healed in the hospital, he gained his stand ability. 'Fortnite'.

His adoptive father wanted Tim to be successful, so after he turned 22, He founded the company named 'Epic Games'.

Epic games is a company that produces video games, after a few unsuccessful games. He made the game Fortnite, Which blew up in popularity.

A few months after Fortnite's release, He summoned his stand for the first time. Naming it after the game 'Fortnite'.

Still carrying out his adoptive father's wish to be successful, he often breaks into people's houses, eavesdropping to know if they play Fortnite or not.

If they don't, Tim sends them to his 'Battle Royale' dimension using his stand.

-The Present-

Tim Sweeney is walking back home after he sent some people to the 'Battle Royale' dimension.

When he returned to his mansion, he walked to his room as usual.

There was a man with a coat on the sofa beside his bed, his hood blocking his face with shadows.

The lights were dim, Tim could barely make out his features, he could only see he had short, messy, white hair, and his hood hides most of his face.

Tim: What the hell are you doing in my house?!

I can end your life right here! You better get out of here!

Mysterious Man: You don't remember me?

It's been 12 years, Tim.

Tim: What the hell are you talking about?

Mysterious Man: What if I told you, I gave your Stand Ability?

Tim: ..?!

Mysterious Man: The 'Stand Arrow' is an arrow that can awaken Stand Abilities inside people.

12 years ago, after your adoptive father's funeral. I stabbed you with the arrow, awakening your stand.

Tim: You were the one who stabbed me..?

How do you know about my adoptive father's funeral? Who are you?!

Mysterious Man: That's not important right now.

What I need you to do, is go to the 'Mountain's Peak'

Tim: Mountain's Peak..?

Mysterious Man: Every planet has a Mountain's Peak.. The highest mountain in every planet.