Date Night

Charlottes PoV:

I unlocked the door and pushed it open, slipping off my trainers and hanging up my coat.

"I'm back!" I called out, locking the door behind me.

"Hey babe." Katie emerged into view, a bowl in her hands and a blanket draped over her shoulders.

"What have you eaten?" I asked, my eyebrow raised.

"Bowl of noodles, I got peckish after organising the clothes." I giggled at her dorkiness as she slipped the bowl into the dishwasher.

"Are we still going out for dinner?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"I don't see why not... where do you want to go?" She replied, turning to face me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Either Italian or Indian." I stated, allowing her to have the final choice.

"Well, we go out for Italian a lot so why not try Indian... do you know any places?" She asked and I nodded, grabbing my phone from my jeans pocket.

"Spice of Asia is probably my favourite." I shared my opinion which was met with a nodded reply.

"Then that's where we'll go. Should we book a table and then get ready?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah that sounds like a plan. I'll phone them and you can go change." I smiled, dialling the contact that was pre existing in my phone.

"Hello there, can I book a table for two at..." I glanced down at my watch and calculated an appropriate time. "8:30 please?" I decided, giving us almost an hour and a half to get ready and drive there.

"Yes of course... can I take a name?" They replied as to which I gave my own surname.

"We'll be looking forward to seeing you then Miss Davis." They replied politely as I ended the call and raced upstairs.

"I love that dress." I smirked as I saw the brunette zipping up the back of her frock.

" I smirked as I saw the brunette zipping up the back of her frock

"It's not the most exciting." She claimed as she turned to face me.

"I don't need exciting, sometimes plain is better." I assured, kissing her lips softly before disappearing into the wardrobe.

I settled for a turtle neck with black trousers and heels. I contemplated adding a leather jacket but knew I'd take it off anyways so just wore my coat.

 I contemplated adding a leather jacket but knew I'd take it off anyways so just wore my coat