Late Night Driving

Charlottes PoV

I got Katie McGraths personal phone number! Not even for work, for 'having a chat' or to let her know if i wanted to go round HER HOUSE!

I was panicking and immediately decided to share my good news with Eliza. I dialled her number and waited impatiently for the three individual rings it took for her to pick up.

"What is it?" My best friend answered groggily and i took some deep breaths.

"Katie gave me her phone number and turns out, she knows Andrea is my cousin!" I fangirled slightly and heard Eliza audibly move.

"No way! That's so cute how she's been talking about you to her friends though!" Eliza squealed alongside me as I had a moment of realisation.

This means that the Katie McGrath has been talking about me, small costume design intern and student, to her huge costar friends, she's probably mentioned me in a group chat with Melissa and Chyler and everyone else!

"I know right! Think the Charlotte charm is working on her." I joked and Eliza fell silent.

"Don't tell me you are trying to seduce this woman, she's 5 years older than you!" Eliza scolded and I shook my head.

"No way! I know she's way out of my league and she wouldn't like me anyway!" I felt my face frown and didn't even know why.

"Ok if you're sure but I agree, the charm is working if she's talking about you, plus she gave you her phone number and offered you to go round her house whenever, that's saying something because i've never read in the news that she's let her costume designers round her house whenever they fancied." Eliza explained and I fell back into my seat.

"Right we'll I'm coming home in a minute anyways because my shift is finished with the queen herself, see you in 40ish minutes, depends how fast i walk." I began gathering my belongings together.

"Ok, don't get lost or killed babe, see you in a few." She assured and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Aw i love you, see you when i get home." I smiled and heard the door open behind me.

"You're in for it now." Eliza laughed and proceeded to hang up the phone.

I turned round to see the raven haired woman stood in the doorway of my little office.

"Girlfriend?" She cocked an eyebrow and I blushed and looked down.

"Nope, best friend slash sister." I smiled and looked back up at her.

"Ah, makes more sense." She laughed and I proceeded to raise my eyebrow.

"I guess you heard the last sentence then." Katie nodded in response and i tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well,  i'm happy to admit i'm single, not many girls like me." I laughed with a hint of pain in my voice.

"I highly doubt that, I think you perceive yourself as too damaged to be loved and people are scared to break you. You need a famous Irish actor to take car of you." Katie laughed and my blush was now very visible.

"I wouldn't exactly say no... Everyone loves Charlie Murphy." I laughed at her and saw her slightly giggle, it was adorable.

"You're right about that one but I doubt you have her phone number so you're stuck there." She physically winked at me and i suddenly got light heated, was Katie McGrath flirting with me? I always suspected she was into girls but this might be proving it.

"Well, I guess i'm stuck because I don't know any other famous Irish actresses." I winked back and she walked closer to me, my heart rate sky rocketed.