Chapter 10

Grace POV

A million thoughts ran through my mind. All of them empty and I can't remember any actually being coherent but I know I had them. My mind felt like it was racing.

"Yeochingu?" I questioned aloud. "You want me to be your girlfriend?" He didn't say anything, just continued to stare at me, waiting on my answer.

I pulled him up by his chin and kissed him continuously, whispering 'yes' in between each peck.

I literally feel so elated. I'm happy and in this moment, I feel at complete peace. Nothing could ruin this feeling. I picked up my glass, sipping on the wine in front of me.

"Do you wanna spend the night at my place?" Jay randomly asked.

I choked. The wine went down the wrong pipe and I truly didn't know what to say. Spend the night? I mean yeah, that sounds good. Does that mean sex is on the table? Yes it does. Do I want sex on the table? Of course! I'd let that man put me through the table if he wanted. But am I really ready for that?

"Spend the night?" I asked once I recovered.

"It's no pressure," he reassures me, staring at his plate. "Just thought I should ask... it's been so long since I've seen you an-"

"Yes," I blurted out. He looked at me in complete surprise. "I-I um ehem I mean yeah, that sounds cool." I played it off smoothly, like I meant to do it.

He smiles at me, trying his damnedest not to laugh at me.

"Oh hush," I smile back. I take my napkin and throw it at him playfully. "I'm sleepy Jay, is there anymore dishes?"

"Nope," he replied. "We can go now. You ready?" I nodded, letting him help me out of my seat. We walked out of the room and I went straight for a bathroom.

"Okay bitch," I said aloud to myself. "You got this! You shaved, you prepped, and you said yes. You don't have to but if you get in the mood... go for it! You got this Grace!" It was silly but honestly, I felt better after my little pep talk. I looked at myself in the mirror and reapplied my lip gloss.

I walked out with my head held high but I melted at the sight of Jay... he's just too fine.

"Can we take a picture next to the logo?" I asked.

"Of course." He left an arm open, gesturing for me to come and fill that empty space. My stomach tingled as his arm settled around my hips. I gave a true smile as the nice waiter snapped our first photo together as a couple.

"This was an amazing night," I complimented once we were settled in the car. "You did a great job with everything."

"Aww I can't take all the credit." He gave me a bashful look and his ears turned red. "Soo helped out a lot. I couldn't have done this without her."

"Eonni helped you? My Soo Eonni?" I questioned in disbelief.

"Eung." (Yes)

I whipped out my phone with a quickness and factimed Soo.

"Yeoboseyo? (Hello)" She answered.

"You lying ass bitch," I started. Soo immediately smiles at me, my bark having no effect on her.

"You are welcome," she boasts. "Well did you say yes?"

"Well duh," I smiled for the umpteenth time.

"I'm happy for you Grace," Eonni tells me. "Great job Jay!"

"It's all thanks to you Soo," he replies.

"Well I tried," she says modestly. "Alright it's time for you to stop talking to me and to talk to your new namchingu." She winks at the phone and then hangs up.  I turn my attention back to my boyfriend as she suggested.