Character teaser: TJ Trevors/Spider-Man

There was a boy sitting alone on a swing... watching as other kids played with each other. The boy watched as it seemed as the world around him chose to ignore him. Suddenly the boy was tired of being ignored as he jumped off of the swing... and suddenly a ball hits the boy in the face.
"Hey... I got gold eyes in the face!" A kid said.

"Score!" His friend replied.

Since the beginning... I've been an outcast... then I met them...

A slightly older TJ was in a library reading Night Monkey comic books. He was reading The Astonishing Night Monkey Issue 31 when suddenly a voice was heard.
"You read Night Monkey comics too?" TJ looked up to find another boy looking at him in awe.

"SSH. Some people are trying to read things other than Night Monkey." A blonde girl said.

"What's wrong with Night Monkey?" TJ asked.

"Nothing... it's just I already read all of the Night Monkey comics here." The blonde replied.  Another girl with red hair walked by and sat near the group of kids... in her hand was a copy of the newest alternate reality Night Monkey series comic book... Unrivaled Night Monkey Volume 1.

"Have you checked out the new Unrivaled Night Monkey series... the shipment of books came in yesterday." The red haired girl said. The blonde looked at her in shock. Suddenly all three of the kids were looking at her in awe.

"You got the first look at Unrivaled Night Monkey? Who are you?" TJ asked. The red haired girl smiled as she put down her comic.

"I'm Summer. And you guys are?" The girl asked.

"I'm TJ."

"I'm Luke"

"I'm Kim."

My life changed forever thanks to them... and then a year later we met a guy named Josh Johnson... and he joined our friend group. Life was looking up... until a month ago...

A genetically mutated spider bites TJ.... people are shown outside of Lone Star High School, TJ's current school protesting letting mutants into schools.

I thought they would call me a mutant... and at first I hid my powers... then someone I cared about died because I didn't act... and now... I try to atone for that every day... but that person wouldn't want me getting on depressive about it... not after this long now... so for that person... I'll stay strong... I'll stay hopefully... I'll be what they wanted to be...

Spider-Man is shown saving a kid from a burning building. Then Spider-Man is shown walking a kid home after some bullies tried to destroy his school project. Spider-Man is then seen saving a window washer after they fell off their platform.

"Thank you for choosing the free service of Air Rescue Spider-Man. I would offer you a free customer survey but I ran out of paper... but if anyone asks about this in the internet, I hope I earn 5 stars from you." Spider-Man quipped after setting the window washer down to the ground. Spider-Man then swung away to save someone else.

A hero of the people...

Spider-Man fist bumps a person after saving them from an assault before swinging away.

"Nick... that guy is just a kid." Coulson told Nick Fury, who smiled.

"Yeah... he may be just a kid now... but you know some of our agents said our scanners picked up those strange energy reading from him. What are these energy readings?" Nick asked.

And hopefully a good person as well...

"Mr. Trevors... you're on time to class today." Mr. Board said, pleasantly surprised. 

"Just trying my best." TJ replied.

But life is changing....
Spider-Man dodges a lightning bolt from Electro.

Secrets are coming to light...
A mad scientist laughs as he finds a gem with hidden powers

And I'm just a kid... trying to take life one day at a time... Even though the darkness tries to take me over every day
TJ is shown walking around the city with headphones on as he listens to music. When suddenly he stops and he sees himself in front of a giant cage, similar to the one that held the Nine Tails in Naruto... glowing red eyes glare at TJ. TJ's gold eye glared at the owner of the red eyes before flipping him off with a smirk. TJ is suddenly brought back into the city, listening to his music. When several police cars pass him by. His gold eyes follow them before he leaves the area... and out comes Spider-Man following the police cars to the next crime that needs to be stopped.

I am Spider-Man