Character teaser: Luke Rojas

Luke Rojas and Kim Grayson were with TJ Trevors as he was coming up with designs to upgrade his web shooters. Suddenly, as TJ was on the ceiling of his room at his apartment, TJ grabbed his drink.
"What're you doing?" Luke asked.

"Learning how to drink upside down." TJ replied. Luke nodded.

"Dude... that's awesome!" Luke said as TJ carefully tried to drink a cup of coke while upside down.

"You two are idiots." Kim Grayson said, catching TJ by surprise and causing him to fall from the roof and drop his coke, making Luke laugh hard.

So... how do you react when you learn your best friend is a super hero? In my case... it was easy...

"So... so I rigged up a way that I could talk with you while you are swinging around Houston.... just wear this audio transmitter into your ear... I'll be able to talk with you and led you to the locations of more crimes." Luke said. TJ nodded before he looked at Luke in curiosity.

"So how will you tell me of crimes in progress?" TJ asked, before Luke showed that he had lacked into the police's crime tracker database.

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" Kim asked.

"Nope... I made it look like Nick Fury was hacking into the system... they usually just let Nick Fury do whatever." Luke replied. Kim facepalmed while TJ shrugged.

'I'm tech support... I help make the gadgets... I come up with new gadget ideas...'

"... So in conclusion, if we can make it in this structure and with this material, we will be able to make the web bomb shoot out of the web shooter like any other web pellet and BAM... that's when the surprise happens." Luke said. Kim nodded.

"That could work to suppress the amount of web fluid it would take to get the web bombs to work." Kim said in awe. TJ nodded in approval.

"Let's get started on a prototype we can test on some test dummies." TJ replied.

'I'm also the guy who keeps track of all things Night Monkey!'

"Dude... supposedly Night Monkey 3 will be a multiverse story with Tobias Magers and Drew Arbuckle joining Tomas Hayland's version of Night Monkey. But if I'm going to be honest... I feel like we need to focus on Hayland's version of Pietro... I hope Night Monkey 3 doesn't get too crowded." Luke told TJ.

"Dude... Tobias Night Monkey fans need some closure. The original Night Monkey 3 wasn't the best ending." TJ replied.

"Do you think the Y Warriors will be joining the Timely Cinematic Universe?" Luke asked. TJ nodded.

"It has to happen eventually." TJ replied. Kim chuckled.

"Well... have you been keeping up with Scarlet & Astro Man?" Kim asked.

'I know people think I'm kind of weird... and I'll admit... I am at times...

"STAY AWAY FROM MY MOM'S CAR, SPAWN OF SATAN!!" yelled Luke as he saw a pelican next to it. TJ, Kim, and Josh look at him in confusion.

'Who am I... I'm the guy in the chair. Spider-Man's number one source of info!'