Bonus: Fun facts about TJ Trevors

1. TJ Trevors was not originally going to be his name.
TJ Trevors was a temporary name for the character while I thought of a name that would stick. However, I prematurely started a Marvelous Spider-Man account on Google Plus back when that was a thing and to many of the friends I made who also made a Spider powered OC, the name just stuck. So TJ Trevors became the first, and only name ever made for this character.

2. TJ is Latino
His Dad in this series is Mexican and his Mom is Nicaraguan, The reason why TJ's last name is Trevors is because his grandpa changed his last name to reflect the fact that he was raised by his step dad, after his biological father walked away from the family. While this hasn't been a major part of the series as of yet, I will try to do better at showing it.

3. TJ likes a variety of music.
Like a lot of my characters, TJ really enjoys his music. TJ likes a lot of artist such as Miles Davis, Stevie Wonder, Elvis Presley, Notorious BIG, Wu Tang Clan, The Jackson Five, Little River Band, Ritchie Valens, Selena Quintanilla, Maná, Survivor, Aubrey Logan, Jake Hertzog, Madeon and more... although his favorite is Michael Jackson due to the various hits he had put out, making him the King of Pop. TJ also likes his fair share of video game and movie soundtracks, Crush 40 being his favorite band from video games.

4. TJ is a huge fan of the Karate Kid franchise.
This may be because he likes underdog stories... but also martial arts movies. He's a huge fan of Bruce Lee movies, Bloodsport, and of course Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon.

5. TJ is a talented singer
TJ is a good singer who love learning new songs, although he hasn't the time he used to have now that he's living a double life as Spider-Man.

6. The story why TJ doesn't know Spanish is based on the story of why I don't currently know Spanish, although I've been taking a Spanish class to learn the language.
When TJ was a little kid, his parents tried to teach him both English and Spanish at the same time, leaving the child confused and mute. Concerned for TJ's lack of communication skills, he was taken to a doctor who then realized the problem and suggested that the Trevors parents to teach the boy only one language. In order to make his future school life easier, the Trevors parents decided to teach their son English, after all... his name is made from two English letters.

7. TJ is named after a soldier who the Trevors parents knew.
At one point the Trevors were saved by a retired Marine/active NCIS agent T.J. Griggs (obvious stand in of Leroy Jethro Gibbs~ Sage). However, since they never got told by Griggs what the T or the J meant, they named TJ, Tomas Javier, a name that our TJ doesn't like going by very much, but the idea was for him to share the TJ name with Griggs anyway. T.J. kept in touch with the family over the years, although his work has kept him busy. It is unknown whether or not his path as Spider-Man will make TJ's path cross with that of T.J. or not.

8. TJ is a fan of Shonen anime and manga.
TJ is a fan of Naruto, Dragon Ball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, My Hero Academia, Bleach, My Hero Academia Vigilantes, One Piece and more.

9. TJ's favorite food is pizza.

10. TJ is a fan of arcade games such as Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as well as it's sequel Turtles in Time. He also loves retro game series such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Streets of Rage, and more.

 He also loves retro game series such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Streets of Rage, and more