Episode 4: Tale of two Spider-Men part 2

TJ Trevors couldn't sleep. He wanted to sleep... his body was practically begging for it since his battle with Kraven... but the boy could not bring himself to sleep. There was a lot on his mind... erased people... having an evil energy vampire or whatever sealed inside of you... realities were in danger and there is some kind of Tablet with the power to hold reality together.... it was just a lot to take in. Suddenly a memory flashed into TJ's head... a construction site... Ashton's older brother.... TJ felt himself falling from a high place... pushed down by Ashton's brother.... then something saved him... he couldn't remember who or what it was.... all he could remember was seeing red... and the construction site was destroyed. Ashton's brother had fled... TJ couldn't remember it all clearly... nor did he want to.
'Why am I remembering that day now?' TJ thought as he sat up on his bed.

Suddenly TJ's phone rang. It was Luke. Why would Luke be calling him this late at night? TJ grabbed a web shooter he kept under his bed and webbed the phone he forgot to put to charge, pulling it toward him. He then caught the phone before answering it.
"What are you doing, calling me this late, bro?" TJ asked.

"I looked over a few gadget designs you drew up and started raiding my dad's garage to see if I can start developing a few of them... after that I went to my room and turned on the tv, so I could listen to a show while I work... but ever since the whole... you know (Spider-Man)... I started leaving my tv to news channels overnight and there was this story about some dude throwing bombs at SHIELD agents in the city... it happened not that long ago." Luke informed TJ. TJ's eyes widened.

"I'm going to go look into this." TJ said as he grabbed his Spider-Man costume. Time to get back to work.

It didn't take very long for Spider-Man to start swinging around Houston to look for the criminal that had thrown bombs at SHIELD agents.
"I wonder who would be crazy enough to throw bombs at SHIELD agents in this city?" Spider-Man thought out loud.

(There we're no pictures I could find at nighttime

(There we're no pictures I could find at nighttime... but the story is taking place at night currently)

As Spider-Man continued to swing around the city, his spider sense went off and Spider-Man landed on a rooftop.
"PARKER! SO YOU ARE HERE!!" said the Green Goblin, however Spider-Man had no idea who he was.

"Who the heck are you?" Spider-Man asked. That's when the Green Goblin realized... this Spider-Man was slimmer than the one he knew... and the Spider-Man he knew didn't have under arm web wings. The Goblin laughed.

"You must be the local Spider-Man! Where are my manners... I am the Green Goblin... and I have quite the gift for you!" Goblin replied as he tossed a pumpkin bomb towards Spider-Man. Spider-Man leaped away from the pumpkin bomb and shot a web at Goblin with the intention of blinding him. The Goblin moved out of the way.

"Oh please, the Spider-Man of my world could have thought up something better than that." Green Goblin taunted before firing his finger laser at him. Spider-Man felt like he had been shocked by some kind of super taser as he was hit with the laser, but shook it off and looked at Goblin.