Episode 1 part. 2

Começar do início

Dear Islanders

The 2 new hotties have just entered the villa! It's your job to welcome them into the villa and it would be best to put your best self forward because you may be stuck here with them for a long time.

-Laura

#new hotties #heating up #game on

As they finish reading the text they hear foot steps come down the stairs as an orange haired girl and a tan boy walk to them.

"Hi guys!" The girl says with excitement to the group.

"Hola amigos," the boy says showing a gorgeous smile to the girls.

Name: Izzy

Age: 24

Job: Olympic gymnast

Looking for in a partner: someone who can level to the amount of wild she is

Dislikes in a partner: someone boring

Name: Alejandro

Age:27

Job: Professional Model and actor

Looking for in a partner: someone as gorgeous as himself

Dislikes: Nothing. All women are beautiful in their own way

Confessional

Courtney: Okay who is the new guy! Because not gonna lie he is hot.

She fans her self smiling while a blush appears on her face.

Confessional over

"Hey I'm Geoff," he said holding his hand out to Alejandro. He gladly shakes his hand smiling.

"Alejandro, but my good friends call me Al."

The name Al actually made him upset, but he was good at hiding his frustration and he knew deep down it was just easier for everyone to remember.

"I'm Izzy," the girl said walking towards the other girls.

"I'm Courtney," she said hugging Izzy. "So nice to meet you."

"So what're we doing?" Izzy said looking at the cards.

"We're playing a little truth or dare, but maybe we should stop and get to know each other a little better."

All of them walk up the stairs to see Laura standing there.

"Hi Islanders! I have some breaking news about the newbies! Tonight they will have dates, but they can only pick 2 each. Of course they won't have the date all together. It's personal dates to get to know each other! I'll give someone a text when it's time for them to decide, but until then just enjoy some free time."

Courtney and Heather walking inside the villa into the bedroom.

"Oh my god I can't believe we get to sleep here!" Courtney said flopping onto the bed with Heather following not long after.

"It's gonna be a big sleepover! For me I've never had a sleepover with boys so that's new to me."
_______________________

"I was thinking who to take on my two dates got any ideas," Izzy said looking at Alejandro sitting on the daybeds with each other.

"I think Geoff and Scott seem like your type."

She looks towards the blonde and the ginger at the gym area and looks them up and down.