Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"Well... we're out of milk at the apartment, so when you're done could you pick up some on the way back?" she said calmly.

She's giving me an errand to run so this conversation doesn't seem like a goodbye.

A smile stretched across his face at her request and he understood perfectly what she was doing. His agreement to pick up milk was the same as saying - I promise to come back to you.

"Yeah, I think I can handle that." he said with a chuckle. "I'll pick some up on my way back."

"Thanks." she replied with a satisfied smile.

"Any other requests?" he asked as he pulled her into his lap until she was straddling him.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned in close, lowering her voice as she spoke down into his ear.

"I can think of one other thing I want from you when you get back." she hummed.

"Oh yeah? And what might that be?"

His voice was low and sultry as he laced his fingers in her hair behind her head, pulling her lips down toward his, but stopping short so she could answer his question.

"I think you know." she said playfully, grinding her hips down slightly onto his lap.

"Oh I know, I just want to hear you say it."

He lowered his head to her neck and lined a trail of soft sensual kisses there. He nipped and sucked his way from her collar bone, up her neck, and stopped when he reached her ear before whispering to her.

"Say it...tell me what you want me to do to you when we get home."

"Make love to me Pierce." she whispered breathlessly, leaning forward and raking her nails down the front of his chest.

The sensation was enough to cause every muscle in his body to suddenly contract and it took every ounce of his control not to take her on the couch right then. He grabbed her hips and dug his fingers into them as he pressed her core onto his hard length beneath his jeans, causing her to moan softly into his mouth as she dropped her sweet lips onto his.

The feeling of her soft velvet tongue lightly brushing against his sent shockwaves throughout his entire body and made him feel like a starved animal with a hunger for her that could never be satisfied. 

The sound of Declan's code being punched into the pad of the front door slowed their rhythm and Pierce reluctantly broke contact with her perfect lips to make sure it was a member of Delta team coming through the door.

Slater walked in and gave Pierce a sly grin as he surveyed the passionate scene that was currently playing out on the couch.

Declan must have heard the door as well and came fumbling out of his bedroom with mussed hair and a belt that needed to be refastened, which only caused Slater's grin to widen.

"You guys need another minute? I can go back outside." Slater joked motioning with his thumb back to the front door.

"Fuck off." Pierce responded before helping Natalie off of his lap and planting one more kiss on her lips.

Both Pierce and Declan headed toward the door with satisfied grins on their faces giving Slater smug looks as he eyed them.

"Lucky bastards." Slater said in a hushed voice as they passed, causing all three men to start laughing.

"We appreciate you and Kincaid looking after them tonight." Declan said.

"Don't mention it. We're definitely getting the better end of this deal," Slater joked.