Episode 1 part. 1

I credit the person who came up with the original idea for this sort of book
lindsiotluvs  I hope you enjoy!

"Hi there I'm Laura Whitmore coming to you from the beautiful new villa in sunny eastern Spain! Today we introduce 5 girls and 5 boys to the villa, along with some surprises! Let's meet the boys!"
She walks out of camera view and the camera turns to show 2 black Jeeps pull up. One of the cars stop and out comes a tall boy with blonde hair wearing dark blue swim shorts and a pink button up shirt but all the buttons are undone showing his 6 pack along with a cowboy hat. He walks into the villa and looks around only to spot an ice bucket with champagne in it.
"Now that's what I'm talking about," he says popping open the bottle and pouring himself a glass.
Name: Geoff
Age: 23
Job: professional surfer
Looking for in a partner: someone who'll love him for him
Dislikes in a partner: them being rude or obnoxious
Just as he is about to put down the bottle another boy walks in. The boy was tall, dark, and strong with an impressive 6 pack that followed to show his also navy blue with yellow swim shorts.
"He dude!" Geoff said walking over to the boy.
"Hey! I'm Lightning," he says as both fist bump.
"I'm Geoff."
They walk back to the champagne and Geoff pours him a glass.
Name: Lightning (real name Rudolph)
Age: 24
Job: professional football player
Looking for in a partner: someone whose hot and thin
Dislikes in a partner: being taller than him
"So what are you looking for coming here?" Geoff says starting conversation.
"Well cash is always nice, but being a football player means I already get enough of it. I'm really just here to look for someone to share it with."
"Mad respect to that my dude."
"What about though?"
"We'll just like you money's nice, but without anyone to share it with it feels like it's only paper. If I win hooray, I get the money! If I don't at least I tried or did find love."
"Dude you are so chill."
"That might just be the champagne kicking in," they both laugh at Geoff's joke (because no alcohol yet. Soon though)
A few minutes later 2 boys walk in.
One was tall with black hair and a toned 6 pack wearing green swim shorts, while the other also had black hair, but with a neon green mohawk and black swim shorts along with what looked like millions of piercings along with his money maker(lady wise)piercing on his nipples.
"Hey boys!"
"Hey man," the taller boy who just walked in said to Geoff giving him a handshake while the other one greeted him and poured them both each a glass of champagne. Both took them and started chatting to each other.
Name: Brick
Age: 24
Job: Retired military solider and current police officer
Looking for in a partner: a girl who's strong and can dominate
Dislikes in a partner: lack of love or care for the relationship
2nd boy
Name: Duncan
Age: 25
Job: professional body piercer and tattoo artist
Looking for in a partner: hot. That it
Dislikes in a partner: having control over everything he does and tries to change him
"So I think we're gonna get a text soon. This is all of us right?" Duncan said looking at the door and at the other boys.
Geoff counted them quietly and only counted 4
"Nah there's probably one more. They can't start a season with 4 boys and 4 girls."
Just at that very moment a ginger haired boy walked in showing his built upper body wearing red swimsuit along with his eyebrow and ear piercings.
"Thanks for finally joint the party dude," Duncan says shaking his hand.
"Stoked to be here dude."
Name: Scott
Age:24
Job: carpenter (movie sets and home decor)
Looking for in a partner: wild and fun, but knows how to comfort you
Dislikes in a partner: when they don't get that No means No
After five minutes of chatting Laura walks in.
"Hi boys!"
"Hey," they all say seeing the host arrive.
"Are you all excited to meet the girls? Come with me! They're all waiting in the villa bedroom waiting to be called down to get a look at you guys."
They all walk to the fire pit where they stand on red hearts.
"So how this will work is she'll come out and if you show interest step forward when I ask if you fancy her. If she doesn't tickle your fancy (isn't attractive to you) than stay where you are. After that she has the option to choose who she wants whether you stepped forward or not. If you are coupled up with a girl that doesn't mean you're fully off the table as a choice. You can still step forward or get chosen. At the end of the ceremony we'll give you sometime to get to know everyone!"
That was a lot to take in all at once.
"Our first girl is Dawn," Laura says as a petite girl with a curved figure walks out in a green bikini along with long pale blonde hair.
Name: Dawn
Age: 22
Job: Doctor but on the side takes ballet lessons
Looking for in a partner: strong and tall but by tall I mean taller than her
Dislikes in a partner: him being self absorbed
As she walks out her eyes lay upon Scott and Lightning.
"Okay now step forward if you fancy Dawn."
Without hesitation Lightning steps forward. Though all Dawn did was smile in her head fireworks were going off.
"Now Dawn even though Lightning has stepped forward you can still choose anyone."
"I'll go with Lightning," she says walking over to him.
"Okay now for our next girl we have Jo," Laura turns behind her to see a masculine woman with brown long-ish short-ish hair wearing a revealing (not too much though) black bathing suit.
Name: Jo
Age: 24
Job: professional gymnast
Looking for in a partner: to prove that she's the man and he's only half of what she is
Dislikes in a partner: being stronger than her, annoying, and rude
"Now if you fancy Jo step forward."
Both Duncan and Brick step forward. Along with a hesitant step forward from Scott.
Jo looked mainly at Brick and Duncan. She liked a man with piercings. Shows that he can survive pain, but Brick caught her eye because his toned muscles and abs meant he had been in the military. Stronger than surviving some piercings.
"So Jo who would you like to choose. Scott, Brick, and Duncan have stepped forward, but all are still on the table including Lightning who is already coupled up with Dawn."
"I think I'll go with Brick," she says walking towards him. Him being respectful didn't try to touch her until her hand moved his arm to put it around her shoulder.
"Only 3 girls left and 3 boys left and only 2 couples. Let's try and get the rest of you coupled up and hey maybe Geoff might actually step forward, but who knows. Our next girl is Bridgette."
Out walks the tan-ish girl with her long blonde hair in a high ponytail wearing a blue bikini.
Name: Bridgette
Age: 24
Job: professional surfer and surfing instructor on the side
Looking for in a partner: someone chill who also enjoys surfing
Dislikes in a partner: a know-it-all
"If you fancy Bridgette please step forward."
Geoff steps forward looking Bridgette's blue eyes.
"Now Bridgette you can choose anyone even those 2, Brick and Lightning, who are already coupled up."
Geoff looked at her hoping for her to say his name.
"I think I'll go with..."
Geoff
Geoff
Geoff
"Scott," she said walking towards the ginger. Geoff steps back as the next girl is introduced.
"This next girl is Courtney."
A mocha girl with short brown hair walks out and, just like Dawn, had a very curvy body that was covered by her small neon orange bikini.
Name: Courtney
Age: 25
Job: Lawyer
Looking for in a partner: someone who can love her and comfort her
Dislikes in a partner: self absorbed people
"If you fancy Courtney please step forward."
Duncan steps forward after 15 seconds of silence.
"Okay Courtney even though Duncan stepped forward all the boys are still options."
"No, no, I'm okay. I think I'll go with Duncan."
"Okay and now for our last and final girl Heather."
An Asian girl with a maroon one shoulder bikini walked our with not so curvy, but very slim body.
Name: Heather
Age: 26
Job: morning show host and occasionally acts/voice acts in movies and shows
Looking for in a partner: Body and personality
Dislikes in a partner: winning arguments
"Okay Heather you can either choose the boy who's currently not coupled up or one of the others. Choice is all yours."
"I'll go with the single boy," she says walking to him.
"Nothing so exciting happened, but if they think the rest of the day is gonna be a walk in the park they guessed wrong."