𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Start from the beginning

She looked at herself in the mirror, seeing the messy ponytail that had flyaways hanging in multiple places, and her oversized tee that covered a little past her thighs. Sighing, she reached up, grabbing her phone to go and text her childhood best  friend.

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆.🧡

Mar...

He began to instantly text back, surprising her. "Never seen his ass text back that fast."

Yo?

I just took a test and I'm scared

A test?
A test for what?
Lashes?

... a test for lashes?
No you dumbass a pregnancy test

Ohhhh. Shit I ain't know
Wait what?????

She shook her head, putting down her phone. He was no help. Her phone vibrated again, telling her the timer was done.

"Whew," she let out a shaky breath, leaning over to grab the Clearblue test.

Pregnant
2-3

She gasped, opening the bathroom door with the test in her hand. "Samir!" She called his name out as she jogged down the long hallway. "Samir." Bursting through the door to the gaming room, she noticed that he was in a game of Cold War.

"Damn, Li', you good?"

She didn't respond as she walked over, holding up the test. "You got me," she pouted jokingly.

"Huh?" Noticing the pregnancy test in her hand, he immediately put the controller down to inspect it. "Yo...you pregnant?" His eyes lifted up to her face since she was standing over him.

"Supposedly." Shrugging her shoulders, she plopped down in his lap, resting against his chest.

Pressing his lips onto her neck, he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. "What do you think?"

She thought for a while, enjoying the feeling of his lips rubbing against her neck. After a couple of seconds she told him, "Probably. The brand's good and I haven't been feeling the best."

They'd talked about kids since they graduated college. They could easily afford and take care of a child. One of the reasons they bought such a large home was because they planned to have multiple kids.

"You wanna have a baby now?"

She nodded, "there's no point of waiting till we get older. I know you did this shit on purpose too." Looking back at him, she squinted her eyes, trying to read him.

He did.

Samir smirked to himself. These last few times they'd had sex, he'd made sure not to pull out. "How you gon' accuse me of some shit like that?"

"Because! You was just talking about how you're gonna 'sit my ass down' and you asking me shit like 'you gon' give me a son?' I know you." Slightly slapping his chest, she tried to free herself from him. "Let me go."

"Hell nah. You said yea, so you were basically asking to get pregnant."

"I was in the middle of an orgasm! What was I supposed to say? No?"

"You know you want my kids," he laughed at her, pecking her lips. "My baby's pregnant with my baby, what a dream."

Pushing her head into his chest, she blushed, not being able to deny his claim. "Whatever," she spoke, keeping her hard demeanor.