"Good morning Rogue," he said groggily I scratched between his ears and sighed. "Morning Frosch."

Just then there was a knock at my door.

"Ne?" I said turning my head. The door opened and my partner, Sting opened the door. His fox Lector trotted in behind him and he leaned against the door frame, dressed and holding a paper.

"Get ready, we're takin' this job," he said, tossing me my cloak. I got up and went to pull on my clothes. I pulled my cloak around my shoulders and turned to face Sting, the blonde crossing his arms.

"What kind of job?" I asked. He handed me the paper. It was a request for the killing a demon above a town close by. I nodded and followed Sting out the door, Lector and Frosch flying close.

We left the guild and our exceeds grabbed us and we began flying towards the town. As we flew, I saw the wild look in Sting's eyes, I closed my own and starred straight a head. He was my best friend, we were almost brothers, and being the Twin Dragon Slayers of Sabertooth, we always fought together, in perfect sync, in complete harmony. But we weren't the same in every sense. Such as how, he always craved a fight, I only want to fight necesary battles for myself as well as the guild.

We found the town after flying for twenty minutes and our exceeds took us down. We landed in the down where the streets were surprisingly bare. I looked around, I could smell people, but none were to be seen. They were hiding.

Why?

i slowly turned around, taking in the surroundings. Sting lost his gleaming look as we looked for signs of a demon.

"Split up, we can search the town faster," Sting said, I nodded and we set off in different direction, I headed South, Sting east. I walked along the streets, the smell of fear thick in the air, I turned back and met up with Sting who reported the same thing, no one out, everything quiet.

What's going on? I thought. Just then a huge explosion grabbed our attention and lead it towards the tree line at the edge of town. The explosion knocked down numerous trees and sent dirt and rocks flying into the town.

"Let's go," Sting said, taking off in that direction, I nodded and swiftly followed as we zig-zagged around the building to reach the tree. We skidded to a stop just in time to see a hooded figure in thick, metal armor, emerge from the exposing brandishing a huge, thick, metal sword before throwing it deftly into the heart of the explosion whilst shouting: "KARMA DEMON: IRON GOD SWORD!"

The sword glowed with a dark aura as the figure hurled it at a huge shape which jumped from the explosion, it was the demon from the request sheet. I stood grounded and with Sting's jaw hanging at the ground and our exceeds remaining silent. We watched as the sword flew and struck the demon between the eyes and it passed through the body as the demon fell, defeated, and the figure landed on a roof of the building near by.

The person flashed in a burst of red light and the cloak fell around their shoulder's once again, concealing their figure. As it stood it nodded, looked around, and saw us. The figure stepped back and Sting growled with rage.

"HEY!! THIS WAS OUR JOB!!" He shouted, stomping his feet while his fist glowed white. I sighed and grabbed his hand, lowering it. The figure turned and jumped away. But my eyes caught a flash of skin and a mark.

A guild mark.

It was black and a familiar shape, the one my idol, Gajeel bore. "Fairy Tail?" I asked to no one and watched as the figure was caught by a black exceed and flown into the clouds away from us.

"That bastard!! He took our job, that demon was supposed to be our kill!" Sting grumbled. Lector nodded and Frosch just smiled sweetly.

"Oh well," he said while hugging himslef, that's my exceed. I said nothing. But Sting got that look in his eyes and started walking.

"Where are you going?" I called.

He turned. "To Fairy Tail, I wanna know why their members are taking our job and I'm gonna hand it to the bastard who took ours," He said before turning and sprinting in the direction the figure left in. I sighed but sprinted to catch up and raced along side him.

But two things were clear in my mind. The figure had been powerful enough to stop an A-Class Fire Demon without fail and by their selves, who has magic that strong? And there's only one person who can use the Karma Demon: Iron God Sword spell, and that's Gajeel. So who the hell was that?!

***********************************************************************************************************************

***Here you go to all of those who have been waiting for Sabertooth to make their appearance. Now we meet Rouge and Sting (I'm on team Rouge all the way to those of you who watch the show and have a preference!) Next chapter, when the two Sabers barge in on the Fairys what will happen?? *Trying to sound suspenseful but easily failing*. Well, see ya next time. Ja!!***