sam walked next to troy who was next to with who held elijah in his arms.

"there you are." brooks said coming up to them.

"hey b, everything set up?" troy asked and he nodded.

"i gotta take her away so we can do this, but it was nice meeting you again." brooks rushed out and grabbed troy's hand bringing her to the front.

"hi troy!" somebody called out making her laugh a little.

"hey," she smiled and waved at the girl.

"here." whitley handed her a mic and now all
eyes were on her.

brooks threw a comforting arm around her shoulder and she began to talk.

"it's so much a ya'll, but i'm troy the owner and head stylist of kouture styles. i really wanna thank everybody for coming out and celebrating my official opening with me and i wanna think everybody who helped make this possible for me." troy began.

"this is my official partner brooks angel, he also played a big part in helping me this past month so can we give him a huge round of applause." the crowd clapped loudly making brooks blush.

"today's opening will be a hair show which show cases all of my work along with my other stylists, i really hope ya'll like it and book your appointments today. thanks for coming," everybody clapped once more and brooks helped troy from the small podium before handing her a pair of big scissors.

everyone had their cameras out recording, troy took a deep breath and cut the red ribbon. asani and ryan stood on either sides and opened the double doors.

"ya'll are now free ta go in and look around. enjoy the show," troy motioned for everybody to walk in and the huge group of people walked inside leaving her outside with her friends and family.

"you did it!" sam exclaimed and hugged her sister tightly.

"i was nervous as hell." troy laughed to herself.

"congratulations baby." miss. gina said to troy and kissed her temple.

"thank you, um who is this?" troy asked looking at the man next to her grandma.

"i'm franky, it's nice ta meet you." he said and shook troy's hand.

"memaw when you get a boyfriend and ain't tell me?" sam asked confused.

"girl i'm telling ya'll now." miss. gina waved her hand down.

"welcome to the family mr. franky," troy sent a small smile his way before gesturing them to go inside, "it's seats over there and drinks that way."

"not miss. gina findin herself a woot da woot." tootie said as they stepped up to troy.

"i don't even- chile." troy shook her head.

"anyways look you being your own boss!" whitley grinned.

"i knowww it's crazy." troy dragged out.

"well what we waitin on? walk us inside," a.k said.

"don't rush me." troy flicked him off and walked them inside.