Chapter 17

VENUS POV

I pulled into Karrinna's driveway and stepped out of my car as I admired her house.

"Damn. They got money and style..."

(House^^)

(House^^)

I hadn't realized I said that out loud until I heard laughing next to me. I snap my head to my side about to take out a pistol when I realize it's just Karrinna.

She just looks at me with a funny look and giggles as she drags me into her house and up to her room.

"Is your family alright with this? I wouldn't want to intrude on anything..." I look at her confused as she plops down next to me on her carpet.

"Business trip in Spain, won't be back till next month." She says unenthusiastically as she picks her nails.

"What about you huh, where's Juju?"

I look at her confused till I realize she's talking about Junie.

"Oh, I don't know, I thought she was right behind me, but she probably stopped to get food or something, I'll text her your address."

I brought out my phone and texted Junie as Karrinna got up and walked to a speaker next to her closet and tossed me her phone.

"Here, pick something, better be good or you're never getting it again." She looked at me with a serious stare before she started to crack up and turn to her closet.

"Alright alright...for this-"she stopped and thought to herself before continuing, "for this we need something sexy but at the same time says, 'Hey, touch me and I will cut your balls off.' You get me?" I just nod at her scrolling through more music.

I had gotten into a weird variety of music and had a couple of songs in mind when Karrinna began pulling outfits out and asking if I liked them or not.

After a minute or two, I decided on The Beach by GIVEON.
(At the top)

I began to get antsy seeing as I hadn't heard from Juno in a while. She could defend herself pretty well, what should I be worried about?...

——————————————————————
JUNO POV

I stared at the girl in my backseat with a knife pressed to her throat as she just smiled back at me.

"I won't ask again, who are you?" I put more pressure on her neck as she starts to laugh.

"Calipso..."she sticks out her hand as a lazy grin forms on her face.

'This little girl has a knife to her throat and wants to shake my hand. I love her.'

I bark out a laugh as I put my knife down.

"Get into the front seat kid, I'm not about to break my neck for you." I snort as I turn back around fiddling with the radio.