Chapter 6

JUNO POV

We finally landed in Florence, Italy after what felt like a 20 hour flight.

We thanked the crew as we went inside the airport when Giovanna started speaking in Russian.

"Проклятый телефон" she growled.

(Damn phone.)

We both looked at each other before Venus went up to her and took the phone from her grasp.

"Позвольте мне исправить это, Gio"

(Let me try to fix it Gio)

A new nickname? Giovanna isn't going to be happy about that I thought

Surprisingly, she didn't say anything as my sister came to the conclusion that her phone was dead.

"Какой план сейчас, Джио"I ask hesitantly.

(What's the plan now Gio?)

"Мы должны украсть машину. Я знаю адрес, потому что я построил дом, в котором мы собираемся, поэтому не нужно об этом беспокоиться."

(We must steal a car. I know the address because I built the house we are going to so no need to worry about that.)

We sigh in relief.

"ну тогда пора украсть машину."I grin.

(Well then, time to steal a car.)

-15 minutes later-

We all walk out the airport, on the hunt for a car when we spot a nice Range Rover parked up front.

I slowly approach it and see that it's just parked there, and no one seems to be around it, so I move towards the driver's door and open it.

I get into the driver's seat and start hot wiring the car.

I get it after a couple tries and signal to Gio and Venus to get into the car. Gio climbs into the front seat and Venus goes into the back.

I begin to pull out when I hear yelling.

I look into the rear view mirror when I see a middle aged man screaming at me to give him his car back. I smirk and speed off, leaving him baffled.

We all start laughing when I realize I have no clue where I'm going.

"So, where to Gio?"

She somehow puts the address we need to go to into the car's GPS and we take off.

"It'll take about an hour and a half to get there give or take..." I tell them.

"Gio...you never told us where we're going exactly, care to explain?" Chimes in Venus.

I look to Gio ready for an answer.

"Well," she starts, "we are heading to the estate of my son and his sons."

I stand there taking in what she just said when I realized she said sons. As in more than one.

My sister seemed to have caught on too because she started to ramble to Gio.

"Yeah, sons as in toddlers correct? Like maybe ten year olds at max right? He has a daughter too yes?"

She continues to ramble as Gio finally stops her.

"No as in he has all sons" she deadpans as she continues "I believe now they would be..." as she thought for a moment, " they would be 17 through 23 years old."