Chapter 7

VENUS POV

Juno and I stared at the people in the doorway before looking back at each other and continuing our conversation.

"Хотите поспорить, сколько времени, по вашему мнению, пройдет, прежде чем они все вытащат оружие?"

(Care to bet on how long you'll think it'll take before they all pull their guns out?)

I smirk as I say, "черт возьми. Бьюсь об заклад, 200 долларов, что они вытащат его менее чем через 2 минуты."

(Hell yeah. 200 dollars that they'll pull it out in less than 2 minutes from now.)

I look at the wall behind her and check the clock.

"Бьюсь об заклад, меньше чем через минуту они их вытащат." Juno says also looking at the clock.

(I bet in less than a minute they'll take them out.)

I grin as I shake her hand as we say game on in German.

All the while, we realize the six boys are just there, staring at us confused. The main one it seemed, got out of his daze and pulled out a gun.

Ah shit. There goes my 200 dollars.

I look over at Juno and roll my eyes.

"Fine fine, you win pendeja...(bitch)"

We spit on each of our hands and shake them. I don't realize that everyone's staring at us till I hear a voice say.

"Put your hands out or we'll kill you."

I turn and look at the sibling that told me this and send him a cold smile as I start to laugh. Soon, Juno joins in and we're peeing our pants laughing.

"Th-they think they can seriously," I wheeze out, "k-kill us" this just makes us laugh harder which seems to get all boys angry.

They all pull out their guns and aim them towards our still laughing figures.

That's when we get serious and face them with cold unreadable expressions.

Some might say that we're bipolar, I honestly couldn't agree more.

"как вы думаете, Джио рассердится, если мы их убьем?"

(Do you think Gio will get mad if we kill them?)

I respond with a shrug.

"I mean they are pointing guns at us sooo, that would be self-defense, right?"

We look at each other with the same wicked grin as the boys still have their guns trained on us. What I said must have thrown them off because a couple of them were staring at us, a confused glint in their eyes very evident.

Another man emerges from the doorway and all the boy's heads turn over to look at him. We use that as a chance for me to pull out my silencer and for Juno to bring out the butterfly knife.

Silencer