V.1 CH.15: The Stray

Start from the beginning

Weiss: "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

Blake: "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths." She also crosses her arms, getting serious. "They're a collection of misguided Faunus."

Weiss: "Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!"

Blake: "So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!"

Ruby: "Hmm... Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago... Maybe it was him."

Weiss: "That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum." She says to Blake's growing anger. "Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal."

Yang: "That's not necessarily true..."

F/n: "Hey!" He gets between them. "Lets not start fighting now!"

Sailor 1: "Hey, stop that Faunus!"

As the team overhears the cry for help and rush over to investigate, a Faunus with a golden monkey tail named Sun Wukong is seen running down the length of the boat and leaping on to the edge as the two sailors are about to apprehend him.

Sun: "Thanks for the ride, guys! Haha!"

He jumps off and hits the dock running.

Sailor 2: "You no-good stowaway!"

Sun uses his tail to hang on a lamppost while he peels back a banana.

Sun: "Hey! A no-good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway!"

F/n: "Well he's not wrong." He says, receiving a pinch from Blake, getting a yelp

One of the detectives down below throws a stone at him to get his attention.

Detective 1: "Hey! Get down from there this instant!"

Sun drops the banana peel on the detective's face, who growls in return. The monkey-like Faunus twirls up to crouch on the lamppost, laughs in amusement, and proceeds to leap off and run away from the detectives. As he runs past Team RWBY(F), he winks at an unimpressed Blake in slow motion, making F/n glare at him, before time speeds up again and he continues to be chased by the officers.

Yang: "Well, Weiss, you wanted to see the competition, and there it goes..."

Weiss: "Quick! We have to observe him!"

They all chase him, before they round the next corner, but then Weiss bumps into someone and trips. She looks up only to see Sun jump on to a building and disappear from her view.

Weiss: "No, he got away!"

Yang: "Uhh... Weiss?" She points strangely at the girl underneath her teammate.

Weiss finally sees that she fell on a smiling girl, which startles the heiress and she hastily gets up.

Penny: "Sal-u-ta-tions!" She says, still on the ground, smiling widely