"Left St Mungo's okay I hope?" the man asked Kingsley, "not spotted at all?"

"No, Dumbledore made sure the ward was empty before we left," replied Kingsley over Jessica's head, "and there was nobody outside when we arrived."

"Very good," the man said and he smiled meekly down at Jessica. She responded with the same. This was the most unusual-looking group of people she had ever come across.

"You must be Jessica!" shrilled the woman as she grabbed her face suddenly with both hands and pinched her cheeks slightly, "I'm Mol- Mrs Weasley, Arthur's wife. It's lovely to meet you dear."

"Nu too," said Jessica, struggling to form her words with her cheeks being pulled apart. She wasn't a touch-feely person with random strangers and wasn't too comfortable being grabbed in the face like that.

Mrs Weasley removed her hands and grinned motherly at her, "Now Remus and I have set up your room, it's on the first floor so not too much of a journey. I'll get you settled in if you follow me."

"I'm Remus by the way," said the man flatly, gesturing to himself after Mrs Weasley's lack of introduction, "I'm sure we'll have some time to get to know each other while you are here."

"Yes you will," said Arthur, giving a dark glance between both Remus and Mrs Weasley, and he added quietly, "more quicker than perhaps we had planned."

"What do you mean?" Remus asked, nervously looking at Jessica out of the corner of his eye. Mrs Weasley also looked quite confused.

"Dumbledore," huffed Kingsley, leaning in as if there were people in this house that he didn't want to hear this information, "has requested she join the Order."

"Is he mad!" whispered Mrs Weasley immediately.

"You must have heard him wrong, he must not have meant that," said Remus dismissively as if this was some sort of a bad joke, "a teenage muggle, in the Order?"

Remus winced as he said this, but Jessica knew he meant no offence. It was exactly how the others reacted, and until she knew what being in the Order Of The Phoenix meant, she could only agree with their shared opinion.

"No it's true, he said it when we were at the hospital, but he also said he knew I wasn't a muggle and I don't know how he knew that," said Jessica, gaining the courage to speak out and addressing Mrs Weasley and Remus. She wanted to let them know that she was just as confused by it all. All four adults looked at her. "He said it was something to do with my Auntie's necklace, but in all honesty, I don't know what it means and I'm not sure what muggle means either...is it bad?"

"Muggle means people with non-magical abilities," explained Remus calmly, though avoiding explaining whether that was good or bad in the context of the situation, "so he must sense magical ability in you."

"Come again?" asked Jessica, hoping that she had misheard him.

Mrs Weasley turned to her husband, who gazed right back and nodded in confirmation. Mrs Weasley gasped and clasped a hand to her mouth, giving a pitying look to Jessica. Once again, she was annoyed. The past morning had been an emotional rollercoaster, and she still wasn't quite sure that this wasn't all happening in her head, and that she was currently locked up in some sort of an insane asylum. Were they saying that Jessica now had magical powers? That was simply laughable. If she had, she simply wouldn't have studied hard all those years looking to pass her exams, she would have done something to make sure she passed. She also wouldn't have let that group of girls in her year bully her in lessons either, she would have just used her powers to shut them up. There was no way she was a wizard, she had only found out they were real an hour ago. They were doing this to throw her off.