"This is Megan, and sorry we didn't mean to barge in like this but were trying to sneak into Selena's room without getting caught."

"Well I'm glad I could help." He says staring at Megan. I sense some tension between them so I give her a wink and I dash out his room and into the hall way.

"Selena." I whisper as I open her door. "Why is it dark everywhere, It's only 8 at night."

"My dad hates noise when he has his private meetings downstairs." She rolls her eyes as she jumps to give me a hug. "I'm so glad you could come." She tilts her head to the side to look behind me. "Hold on, where's Megan. I swear to God nothing better happen between my brother and her." She scrunches her face in disgust.

"Whatever just let them be. Now tell me why you made a big fuss about tonight." I say, laying on her bed.

"Okay so pretty much, I need you to help me sneak out and meet with Matteo." She says clapping her hands together with a big smile.

"No duh, dumb ass. I figured that part out. Jesus, I feel like were twelve again with this plan you came up with."

"Come on, it's going to be fun. We always used to sneak out together to go to party's." She says looking at herself in the mirror and brushing out her hair. "I'm already wearing a black outfit so you need to change too so that we can't be seen easily." She throws me a black shirt and a black tight short skirt.

"What the hell is wrong with you." I stand holding up the clothes she gave me against my body. "How do you expect me to go on one of your missions dressed like this. I'll barely be able to walk." I say frustrated as I cross my arms.

She giggles, "I'm sorry okay, that's all I have."

That little lying bitch.

After I gave in, I got changed, and we tip toed down the hall and towards Jason's room holding hands like little school kids.

Selena swings the door open and we see Megan and Jason making out on his bed.

"What the fuck, Selena!" Jason jumps up.

"Oh shit, close your eyes." I say, holding one hand up to cover my eyes and the other to pull her to the window.

"Jason, you dick. I'll get back at you for stealing my friend." Selena glares as she throws up a middle finger and jumps out the window. I laugh as I follow her outside and into the dark. I pull down my skirt that slid up and we run through the yard and into my car. I feel goosebumps on my legs and arms as I shiver in the cold. "You bitch." I mumble making sure she doesn't hear me.

"Alright the easy part is done. Now we have to get into his house." She says while going to the drivers seat and tying her hair up.

"The easy part? I thought that was the hard part." I scoff as she shrugs her shoulders. I turn on the radio and we drive off.

We drive for about 20 minutes, singing songs, until she finally parks the car in front of a huge mansion.

"Wow, holy shit, he owns that?" I ask amazed as we get out.

"No, that's just one of the houses his family owns." She says while typing something on her phone. "I just texted him letting him know I was here. Once I sneak in, you're going to have to stay outside and be on the look out."

"For what?"

She pauses. "Just stuff you know." Before I could say anything she disappears in the bushes.

God, this sucks.

"This place is huge and it's pitch black, I wouldn't be surprised if I got lost." I say to myself while wandering around one side of the yard. I skip along a little trail until I trip on a rock and I tumble all the way down a hill. A hill? Why the fuck did they have a hill. My head starts spinning and I don't have control to stop myself but I get put to a stop by a thick tree trunk that hits my legs.

"Ow, shit that hurt." I yelp, trying to get up and looking down at my bruised legs and ripped socks. I glance up as my head starts spinning so I try to stop the dizziness by going back on my knees and hands with my head down.

"Ah shit, the grass is wet." I sigh annoyed as the dizziness slowly goes away. I pull out my phone from the back pocket of the skirt and I turn on the flash light. I sit on my knees looking around as a white figure flashes in front of me.

"A-A-A ghost!" I scream while attempting to run away. I hit my head against the same thick tree and I collapse.

"Damn, are you okay? You're a mess. I've been watching you this whole time." The figure approaches me and leans down. I point my flashlight in their direction as they squint their eyes.

"Alex? What are you doing here?" I ask as I rub my forehead.

"I should be asking you the same. I'm staying at this house for a couple days, and I was outside for a smoke." He leans down and pulls his arm out as I push on it to get up. "Aren't you Val's girl?" He asks looking closer at my face.

"Val's girl? Umm no I think you're mistaken. I'm Kate, the girl you kidnapped that night at the club." I say as he leads me to a bench and sits me down.

"Yeah, so you are Val's girl." He sits down next to me as he putts out his cigarette on his hand. "So mind telling me why you're here." He asks as he takes off his jacket and lays it on my legs.

"I'm here on a mission to help my friend, Selena see her boyfriend, Matteo. Speaking of which, are you two siblings or something?"

"No, I just work for his brother, Val."

"What?" I almost yell. "You're all related?!" My mouth drops and he chuckles. So I must be at Val's family house right now. That's crazy.

He looks seriously into my eyes. "I just want to warn you, Val's a bit of a player and you seem like a nice girl, so I don't want you getting hurt."

I'm silent. My heart drops a bit because I felt as though I was starting to have feelings for Valentino.

"Hey, don't be sad." He notices my smile going away. "I'm just telling you to be careful. It was nice seeing you again, Kate." He says as he strolls away.

Not long after Alex left, Selena found me at the bench and helped me get in the car as I limped. During the whole drive to her house, she couldn't stop babbling about her boyfriend. My ears were ringing by the time we got back. As we safely got to her room, Megan, Jason, and Selena helped me disinfect and rap bandages around my legs even though I insisted that I was fine.

"Goodnight ladies." Jason says with a smirk, looking at Megan as he walks out.

"Do either of you girls need extra clothes to sleep in?" Selena asks as she walks over to her closet.

"Duhhhhh." Megan and I dramatically say in unison.

Selena was making us sleepover because she apparently had a surprise for me tomorrow since she felt it was her fault that I got hurt. I could tell she already had the so called 'surprise' already planned since she's always coming up with suspicious schemes.

"Here." She throws us two over sized shirts and pajama pants. "You girls pick out a movie while I go get the popcorn." She shuffles out and closes the pink door.

"You can pick. Catch." I throw her the remote as she attempts to catch it but she fails and it hits her head. She glares at me as I chuckle, getting myself tucked in the blankets, I cuddled next to her.

This was the first time all three of us would be having a sleepover since Megan didn't go to high school with us, and that was when Selena and I had them.

"So... Jason huh." I say, nudging her shoulder and raising my brows up and down.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She blushes as she scrolls through the different movies faster than before all agitated.

"Don't play dumb." I roll my eyes. "Well anyway, spill when you're ready."

"I'm back." She sings as she jumps on us with a big bowl of popcorn. "What are we watching?"

"The Godfather."

"How ironic." Selena and I mutter as we glance at each other.