Then he looked at her.

Miyoung's heart skipped a beat when she met Suho's gems like eyes.

Why does he have such an effect on me! she frustratingly thought.

Her heart was still going crazy every time she looked at him. Yet she felt the tears threatening to fall again. Miyoung closed her eyes briefly, trying to stop the salty drops to fall. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes again. Suho was talking to Seojun. Then he left.

Miyoung didn't cross path with either Suho or Seojun for the rest of the day. She spent it with her friends, trying to forget her pain. But there was no use. The pain would leave. It felt just stronger and stronger. Suho wouldn't leave her mind. She couldn't stop thinking and thinking and rethinking again to what happened. She kept wondering why he told her those mean things. She kept trying to find a reason. Miyoung wouldn't accept that he was just playing with her. She refused to believe it. She refused to think that Suho may have changed. She refused.

Miyoung closed her eyes, enjoying the soft breeze of the night brushing her face, and took a deep breath. She was standing next to the scene that had been installed for the five groups that would be performing. Miyoung had originally planned to sing that make you want to dance. But she was in no mood to do so. She could fake smile, hiding her pain to her friends. But when you sing, you transmit your own feeling to the audience. Singing a cheerful song was beyond her capacity right now. In fact, she didn't even have the energy to do so.

When the group that was on stage finished their performance, Miyoung walked on the stage. As soon as she was visible by the audience, a roar of cheers and supporting shouts could be heard. Miyoung had a lot of fans indeed. The Gim girl softly smiled to the audience (making some shout even more) and sat on a stool that was behind a mic. She then looked at the pianist behind her and nodded, signalling him she was ready. She would be singing two songs.

The first notes of piano resonating in the place. Miyoung husky voice then floated in the air, engulfing the audience in a dreamy atmosphere. Students would swing left to right at the rhythm of the song, enjoying her honey-like voice. As she continued to sing, she closed her

"You are the piece of me I wish didn't need. Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why," She sang, unaware of two gods like looking boys watching her. One of them, the cold one, feeling transfixed and transported. "If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?"

Through the song, Miyoung was freeing herself from her feelings. Through the song, she was sharing her pain. It was cathartic. But not enough. The more she sang, the more she wanted to cry. The more she sang, the more she wanted to scream how hurt she was. How could things go so bad in a matter of second? Why love was so hurtful? Why did she have to fall for her best friend? Why? Why? Why?

As the song stopped, Miyoung opened her eyes again. She spotted her friends joyfully clapping and cheering for her. The audience gave her a round of applause before the second and last song started. As she briefly observed the audience, Miyoung's eyes stopped on one person. Him. He came. Just like he said. Lee Suho. Miyoung breath was caught in her throat. She felt like she wasn't able to move or even talk anymore. She was drowning in his eyes. The flashback of what happened before came into her mind. Her heart shattered. Miyoung clenched her jaw as her eyes became glossy. But she was quickly brought back to reality when she heard the band starting the song.

"My memories that turned black and white stopped, oh," Miyoung sang. "It's still raining under the umbrella you gave me,"

Again, she closed her eyes, focusing on the song, on her performance. But his gems like eyes were printed on her mind. His face was tattooed on her eyelids. The more the song continued, the more the scene would play in her head. The song was expressing so well what she was feeling.