Chapter 31

Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve

For the rest of the week everyone in the Dionysus household prepared in their own ways honing their own skills but most of all did activities together to get along better. By the Monday, the lot of them were so comfortable with each other they basically acted like family amongst each other.

As predicted, the forecast was pretty accurate and they were snowed in during the week but it was slowly lightening up and clearing out. They were relieved because snow storms were dangerous.

Hana and Jungkook had literally become best friends and roommates. Yoongi would literally catch her, Jungkook and Taehyung playing video games til the late hours in the night. This could be said the same about Yoongi and Namjoon. The two enjoyed similar hobbies such as reading and were really into music production so the two were always seen together. Jin would sometimes join Hana and the others since he too loved games, but he also bonded well with Yoongi over cooking for everyone the last few days. To say the least, the two felt fairly accustomed to living there already.

"Looks like we can finally go home soon." Yoongi said while watching the news. The snowfall was easing and the temperature was increasing a little.

"Awh man but living here has been so much fun!" Hana pouted and laid on her side, resting on the pillow on the couch.

Namjoon and Jin chuckled with Jungkook and Taehyung smiled at her, "yeah it's actually been really fun having the two of you around." Namjoon sighed.

"Yeah and it's been great to finally have someone in this household that can cook with me." Jin sighed disappointedly.

"Hey we're not leaving yet, don't miss us too much already." Hana rolled her eyes and teased, "by the way we should do something fun tonight! I'm thinking.." she thought for a moment looking around.

"Let's have a big sleep over!" She squealed.

"Hana, you can't just plan stuff like that at someone else's home." Yoongi expressed while shaking his head disappointedly.

"You mean like all of us sleep in the same room?" Taehyung questioned.

"Hmm, I guess we can since it's getting warmer, we can all sleep out here in the living room. Maybe watch a movie?" Namjoon suggested seeing how Hana's expression lifted.

"That's exactly it! Doesn't it sound fun? Oh I've always wanted to do this." Her eyes sparkled.

Namjoon and the others exchanged a look, "well if everyone's up for it, I don't see why not." He flashed a gentle smile, dimples on display.

"Yeah it's fine by me. I love movies." Jungkook shrugged and Taehyung was pretty excited for it too.

"Yeah I guess I haven't had a sleep over in a while, sounds fun." Jin agreed.

"Great! Yoongi?" She turned to Yoongi and seeing that smile plastered on her face, Yoongi absolutely couldn't turn her down. He sighed before nodding.

"Yes!" She jumps up and excitedly dances making the others laugh or chuckle at how silly and cute she was. "We can make popcorn and maybe watch a scary movie or something all huddled up! Oh I've always wanted to do something like this." She got up and excitedly made her way to the stairs before poking her head out, "all of you have to wear PJs you got it!" She squealed her way up the stairs and into Jungkook's room.