Shaking slightly as bad memories from what his lash out leaded to in the past.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Aurora didnt go to bed. She sat on the sofa she'd conjured with a book that she hadnt turned the pages of for 20 minutes.

She was annoyed with herself. Tom didnt shout, Tom didnt push, there arguement didnt even last five minutes.

Yet when he told her to do something she had done it without question. She didnt fight back. Why the fuck didnt she fight back?

Was it fear? She blamed it on fear thought deep down under the layers and layers of lies she told herself each day she knew the truth.

It wasnt fear.

It was fucking loyalty.

Loyalty to Tom.

She was like a fucking dog. She had this desprate pathetic longing to please Tom. To see him happy.

But why? Why? If she dug down a little she'd find the reasoning. That when Tom was happy, the world around her didnt feel so dark or heavy. He could lift it all up even for a split second relieving her tired slumped shoulders.

And hed been so happy the past few weeks, it was Paradise on earth and slowly without her noticing she was slowly becoming addicted to it.

But it all came crashing back down onto her shoulders knocking the breath put of her as she fell to the ground.

And she'd do anything to have it lifted again.

So though as much as she denied it to herself it was still there. Sick twisted loyalty that only a slytherin could possess.

A hufflepuff was loyal to ones who complimented there believes, good people that did good things.

But slytherins. Fuck slytherins must have this unkown desire to destroy themselves bit by bit.

Because slytherins cant choose who there loyal too. And when it clicks, god they never let go.

It doesn't matter if you burned their world down around them they'd still do anything they could be the reason a smile graced your face.

Becuase that's just what their loyalty is. It's dark, possessive, jealous, poisonous. Their only loyal to a select few people in their lives 7 or 8 at the most.

But it isnt a overreaction when they say they would walk to the end of the earth for you.

But Aurora wasnt ready to except that.

So she blamed it on fear. So now she was angry at Tom for making her fear him.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

She made sure to wake up earlier the next morning. She silently made tea, got changed and sat herself on the log outside. Yes outside.

She sat and she waited. She watched the early morning fog slowly disappear from the dull grey of the lake, she watched the occasional fish jump or a heron come and pluck one from the silvery waters.

The wind was soft but it rustled the trees ever so slightly and it was soothing in the silence. The grass was dewy and green the air crisp but refreshing as it contrasted against the steaming cup in her hands.

She heard rustling of the camp beds duvet. Then silence again.

"Aurora?" She heard Tom ask softly.

"Aurora!" He shouted panic starting to edge into his voice as she hear him stand up quickly. He ripped off the covers, began searching the tent his footsteps frantic.