Another Secret?

Austin begins walking towards his mom, you stop. Austin turns to face you.

"It's okay, she'll like you trust.."
Austin is soon cut off.

"Hey Austin, who's your friend?"
You hear his mom say while pulling you into a hug, you didn't expect that.

"This is (Y/N), my girlfriend."

"Hi (Y/N), my name is Michele, welcome to the family, I'll introduce you to Austins team."

Michele says while leading you away from Austin, you look back to see Austin laughing. He mouths the words "she likes you".

You feel welcome, like they want you to be there, but you can't stop thinking about why Joe was so mad that Austin was a couple minutes late.

"(Y/N) Id like you to meet Mike, Rocco and Clint"

She says as they all shake your hand and welcome you. Austin has a good team, he's surrounded by good people, why did he do so many bad things?

"Mike, Clint and Rocco this is Austins girlfriend (Y/N)."

You have small talk with them, they ask you about you, who you are, what you like to do, who you are in general. You think they like you, they are very friendly and warm welcoming. Soon you feel arms wrap around your waist, it's Austin. He rests his chin on your shoulder and tightens his grip around your waist.

"Austin I have to tell you something about your girlfriend..."

Mike says sounding really serious, you get nervous.

Oh my god he doesn't like me, you think to yourself, you being to feel sick.

Austins P.O.V
I can tell she's nervous for what he's about to say, I begin to move my thumb back and forth on her waist to let her know it's okay.

Your P.O.V
"Actually Austin..can I talk to you in another room?"

You hear Mike say. What did Mike just say, oh my god he hates me.

Your heart drops as Austin lets his hands fall from your waist to his sides.

"Why can't you say what you think in front of (Y/N)?"
Austin questions, he sounds furious.

"Austin, I want to talk to you in another room first, let's go....now."

Mike says as he stares at you, you feel uncomfortable, why is he staring at you? What did you do? Why does he want to talk to Austin in another room? You put your head down and stare at your feet.

Austin kisses you on the cheek and then follows Mike into another room, he closes the door behind him.

Michele approaches you and you both take a seat on the couch, she creates small talk.

"Don't be offended by Mike...he's just over protective, he's like Austins father figure, he's just concerned."
Michele says, but you don't understand, why is Mike concerned?

"Why didn't he want to say what he thinks of me in front of me?"
You ask while a tear runs down your cheek, you quickly wipe it away.

"Aww Hun don't cry okay, Mike probably just thought about something and needed to ask austin about it before he said anything, don't cry."
Michele says as she pulls you into a hug, she gives good hugs.

Austins P.O.V
"What's going on?"
I ask as I close the door behind me.

"How did you met her?"
Mike questions as he stares me down.

"Why? It doesn't matter."
I say confused.

"Yes it does Austin just tell me how you met her."

"It doesn't matter!!"
I yell as I smash the closest breakable thing to me, the loud noise of glass breaking fills the room, I know (Y/N) heard.

"Ausin calm down. I just want to know how you met her."
Mike says as he sits down on a chair.

"Why? Why do you want to know?"

"Remember Carter? That's why I want to know!! God Austin how could you be so blind sided?! You're letting an innocent girl get into this!! I warn you everyday but you don't listen do you?! Clearly not!"
Mike yells at the top of his lungs, he's now standing, his face red, I have my fists clenched.

Shit (Y/N) is going to ask me about Carter...