Will They Like Me?

You wake up in Austin's arms, his grip tight, you feel safe, like you have nothing to worry about. You move Austin's arms and begin to get up, soon enough you're pulled back into Austin's embrace.

I'm not going to lie, I love it when he holds me.

"Babe let go I need to get ready."
You say while trying to remove yourself from Austin.

"Never."
You stare at Austin as he says this.

"Fine but only because I want you to look good for my mom."
Austin says before lightly placing his lips on your cheek.

You get up and go to your closet, trying to hide that you're blushing, you pick out an outfit then head to your bathroom. As you're getting ready your nerves build up and you begin to panic.

What if they don't like me? His mom, the crew, his team...he hasn't told his fans that him and I are official yet...how are they going to react? Are they going to hate me?

Austin's P.O.V.
I can tell she's nervous by the was she's sitting, she's sitting up straight with her hands in her lap. She hasn't said anything since we left her house.

"Babe you okay?"
I ask breaking the silence.

"What if they don't like me Austin, then what? What if your mom doesn't approve of me?"

It sounds like she's on the verge of crying.

"I know my moms going to approve of you, why wouldn't she? You make me happy that's all she really cares about, you have nothing to worry about, okay?"
I say reassuring her that it will be okay.

"Okay"
She says as she looks at me and slightly smiles.

Your P.O.V
You're nervous, you never get this nervous for anything. All you're doing is meeting his crew, his team and his mom. You get even more nervous as you think about it, you didn't think that was possible but you were proven wrong.

I wonder if Austin can tell how nervous I am?

We arrive at his apartment, Austin parks his car in the parking garage and leads me towards his apartment. You have butterflies in your stomach, you're so nervous you feel like you're going to throw up.

"Austin..I can't"

"Babe."
Austin says as he stops and turns to face you.

"It's going to be okay, you're over thinking it. I'll be there with you the whole time, I'll introduce you to everyone, it'll be okay, baby calm down."

You calm down while listening to Austin speak, he knows what to say, how to calm you down, you completely forget about the nerves you had as Austin and you hold hands and walk to his apartment, Austin now talking about how the Spurs are doing in the NBA to distract you. You get to his apartment, Austin opens the door, you're no longer nervous, you're with Austin, you'll be okay.

You see AC, Robert and Zach standing in the kitchen talking to each other, Zach notices you and smiles. You think about how weird that is...Zach smiling, Zach doesn't usually smile. They all have tattoos, some on their arms and on their necks leading to their chests. You then see Michele talking to Mike, Rocco and Clint.

"Austin, where were you? You're late."

You hear someone say, you turn to see Joe. You get nervous, Joe scares you, he's always so serious.

"Sorry, traffic was bad."
Austin then says.

"You should have called."
Joe says while turning away, shaking his head and walking towards a closed bedroom door.

Why does it matter if he's a few minutes late? Big deal. You think to yourself.

"I'm sorry about that."
Austin says before leading you towards the crew.

The guys see you two walking towards them, they ask Austin how he is and then they ask who you are.

"This is my girlfriend (Y/N)."

"Girlfriend? Since when did you have a girlfriend, last time I checked most girls hated you and only liked your music."

Robert says while laughing, AC and Zach laugh too.

"Since last night."
Austin states, he then looks at you.

All the guys introduce themselves, AC kisses the top of your hand while introducing himself, they each hug you and say welcome to the crew.

So far so good you think to yourself, you've successfully met the crew without embarrassing yourself. Now time to meet his team and his mom.