It All Starts With a Text

(Your P.O.V)
He places his sweater around your shoulders, you see his tattooed arms.
"Ummmm.."
You say while thinking, you don't know him but you feel like you do. Do I want him to stay the night? I don't want to be alone, I'm always alone.
"It's okay, I already know the answer, if it takes you this long to decide then you don't want me to, it's okay, another night."
Austin says sounding upset, he turns away from you and begins waking to his vehicle. You watch him slowly walk away.
You get a feeling in your stomach like you made the wrong decision.
"Austin...can you actually stay? Please?"
You innocently say, there's something about him that draws you to him, you feel safe when your with him, you don't worry about what other people think or anyone's else's opinions when he's around.

Austin's P.O.V
Did she just ask me to stay? Is she being serious? I stop walking and turn to face her. She's looking at me. I notice her gorgeous eyes, god she's beautiful, I really hope she knows that. As I approach her she puts my hoodie on the correct way, damn she looks cute in my hoodie, she wears it better than I do.

"Give me your phone."
I say while placing my hand out.

"Why?"
She questions as she places it in my hand.

I text myself from her phone and add myself as a contact, Austin M.

"Text me tomorrow."
I say while kissing her cheek and sliding her phone back into the pocket of my hoodie I then turn away. I soon stop and turn to face her.

"Ohh by the way...you can keep my hoodie, you wear it better than I do."
I say before I get into my car and drive away.

Your P.O.V
I unlock the front door to my house as I smile, his hoodie is comfy but I don't think I wear it better than him. His sweater smells like him, like his cologne. Once inside you lock the door and head to your room, you go for a shower then you go to bed. You think of everything that happened tonight, who and why that person tried to take you, why Austin decided to help you when no one else did, why Austin didn't say anything about it, he didnt even ask you who it was to see if you knew. He didn't say anything about it.

You wake up to the sun shinning in your eyes, you roll over and grab your phone from your night stand, its 12:08 pm. You walk down stairs in your pjs with your messy hair, you know no ones home so you have nothing to worry about. You grab your Mac Book, sit down on the couch and put on cartoons to watch. You log on to Twitter to see if Austin tweeted anything since last night, you figured you'd wait till at least 3 pm to text him since the freaking kid sleeps till 2:30 pm. Hes such a lazy ass. Once his page is showing you see a tweet, it reads;

"I wish she would just text me already"

He tweeted that 20 minutes ago. Wow, you think to yourself, he was up before noon, thats a change. You can't stop thinking about his tweet as you watch cartoons, was it an indirect to you?

Should I text him?

You reach for your phone, you go to send a new text, you type in Austin and Austin M appears, you click his name. You type a simple "hey" but you start to think.

What if that indirect wasn't to me, what if I embarrass myself? You erase the message.

You retype "hey" and before thinking you press send. Theres no going back now, the message sent.