The Eyes

You wake up in a bed. You roll over to cover your face but as you do so you feel intense pain.
"I bet that hurt." You hear a male voice say. You don't move. Your heart drops.
Where am I?
"It's okay, don't be scared." The guy says while sitting on the bed, your hearts racing but then you remember. You slowly sit up and look around the room. He's gone. You're in a room that looks familiar. It's a messy room, there's a piano, a bunch of clothes on the floor and in the corner you see a red guitar.
Where am I? Am I at....No that's impossible.
"Hey do you want me to take you home now?" The guy asks while entering the room with his head down.
"Where am I?" You ask, he looks up and you two make eye contact, you stare into his hazel eyes, his perfect hazel eyes that you saw at the boardwalk. It's Austin Mahone. You don't react, you don't want him to know that you're a fan, you think that's all he will see you as.
"I brought you to my place after you passed out, I don't know where you live and I wasn't going to leave you there. "Ohh uhh my names Austin, Austin Mahone." He says while wiping your wound as you stare at him.
"My names (Y/N)." You say while slowly getting up. You follow him to the front door and wait for him to be ready to leave.
"Mahone are you almost ready?!" You yell jokingly while looking down the hall.
"Calm down I'm coming, do you want a fucking ride or not?" He says sounding pissed off as he walks down the hall, opens the door and waits for you to exit.
"Sorry." You quietly whisper as he walks beside you. He doesn't say anything, you look at him, his muscles are tense and you notice that his hands are balled into fists. You look down at your feet as you walk. You soon enter a parking garage. You see Austin's car, he unlocks it and you run to it, he laughs and locks it before you can open the door.
"Austin unlock the door! It's cold!" You yell as you stand outside the passenger door.
Austin is taking forever so you walk around to the driver side to see what's taking him so long, he's not there.
"Okay Austin you always disappear within 5 seconds, where are you?" The next second you hear someone walking beside you. You quickly turn to see Austin slowly approaching you. He stares at you and keeps moving closer to you. Soon you are face to face, you're staring at his lips and he's staring at yours. He places his hands on your waist and leans in. You get butterflies, you're heart is racing.
Is this actually happening?
You arch your back, place your hand on his sweater and grasp it. He gets closer but instead of kissing you he unlocks the car.
"Get in." He says while smirking, bitting his lip and slowly letting his hands fall from your waist to his side.