George Wilson

Hello, my name is George Wilson and I am from the UK. I'm 16 and grew up in this fancy country house in the Yorkshire Dales. I thought I had parents but they turned out to be foster parents and have sent me to this camp all the way in Long Island, USA because apparently my biological mum told them to perform this when the time was right. I have no idea, when the time is right? I don't know. My biological mum must've been pretty rich, for her to keep some money back for me to live her, afford a mansion and for some reason i have a American passport. I'm not even American!.

I still suffered from the terrible jet lag, the flight has caused and the cars are giving me a headache. My foster parents, on my 16th Birthday had sent me off to this society to become one of them. This left friends and 'family' behind, which was a bummer. I still did not knwo where I was going, everything had been done in advance. I had a feeling, however, that things were about to turn daft.

Anyways, my taxi is pulling up to this hill now, but there is a load of teenagers fighting some like.... really scary things. Was my mum in a cult? and I thought my life was weird before this!. The taxi driver takes off, almost the second the door closes, and I am pretty sure he is on the wrong side of the rode. Its the left right?, we'll at least it was back home. This really hot girl sees me, and and rushes over.

"Wheres your weapon!?." She asked me, now they should really be controlling uses of guns - is it compulsory to be armed with machine guns where ever you go in this country?.

"Umm, I'm new here?" I asked, unsure if I was even at the right place. She muttered something under her breath, before grabbing hold of my arm and whisking me up to the top of the hill. "Wait there' she says, just before sprinting back into the action. So do I just stand her and watch?, why do they have swords?, why do I keep asking myself questions, which I obviously don't know the answer to?. So I just stand there like a coward for about 10 minutes, by then the last big dogs had been gutted and they were all trudging back up the hill, some in stretchers. I ran up to the girl to find out about what the heck was going on.

"You wouldn't mind telling me what just happened? would'ya, there was these big dogs and dragons... and what with the lava wall? is this a cult or something?...."

"One. Its not a cult, this may seem hard for you but you are a demigod"

"Like as in the myths?"

"Exactly, I presume you had a single parent or your adopted. One of your parents would've been a god or goddess..... and are you British!?" She asked, raising her concern over my very heavy British accent.

"Yes, I am British and how did you know that about me?"

"Everyone her has that, come one, let me show you around." She said, waving her hand to tell me to hurry up. This was big information, so it was taking a bit of time to settle in my mind. I'm Greek?, my mums a Goddess? I am a demigod?. Cool, and with that I trudged up the hill.

///

It is now what they called 'dinner', I had been showed around the facilities this camp had, and must I say, was it splendid. I was yet to find out what god my mum was but apparently I wouldn't receive this information until 'dinner'. Lets say, I could not wait. I was currently to be hosted in the Poseidon Cabin, due to its status as the only available cabin with space to accommadate me

I picked my food, but apparently I must immediately dispose of a portion of my food to the gods, which I did not complain about. I was just very enlivened to receive who this god was. Would it be Zeus, Athena maybe Eirene, but apparently it would just be a minor gods. I still holded on for some more, extravagant news. As I walked back to my dinner table, the Poseidon table, where my good counterpart Percy Jackson and his girlfriend the hot girl from the battle (I still was unable to find any news regarding her name) was, the whole camp went silent. Hundreds of pairs of eyes boared into me, I looked above my head to see a holographic symbol dangling above my scalp. I was being chosen!. The symbol was a lion?, who had a lion?. I dearly hoped it was not a minor gods. Finally, Chiron spoke his words.

"I have not seen this in generations!" He explained. What?.

That lion, is this symbol of Britannia - Goddess of the island of Britain" He continued

Hot girl spoke up "But then why is he here?". Huh?.

"I am afraid, George is a English Demigod, as there is only one Goddess. George is the now the most powerful demigod there is. He has the ability to talk to lions, control them, the power of the sea and the power of the entire Roman Empire." Chiron continued. Power, most powerful!. More powerful than Percy Jackson!. My brain was having quite a party.

"All hail George Wilson, son of Britannia, Goddess of the island of Britain, the lion, the sea, the Roman Empire and most powerful Demigod known to this world" He announced, taken back. Everyone was clapping except one person. My good friend Percy Jackson.

///

We had had a fight over him thinking that I was trying to steal his girlfriend, but really I was just talking to MY girlfriend - Charly, we then conversed over how the rest of the '7' would help me control my godly powers. It ended it smiles party's and cheers to a new life. A life where it would no longer be safe and peaceful and full of glamour, but of one that takes on the challenges, death and selflessness, that would eventually protect other generations, save lives and show me a alien aspect of life, I had never experienced but now would stay with me until my final breath.

It was how I met not only Percabeth but my new life at Camp Half-Blood

A/N: This is quite different to the ones you might here from other 'People Meeting Percabeth'. Comment anything and remember to vote! - The last bit of it got deleted, so its looks like it ends on a cliffhanger. Its quite annoying! (I wrote another bit to replace it).

Thanks,

Bob

3/2/21