Of Your Rover

A/N: Sorry for not updating so soon! I have had tons of homework so its been weighing me down for ages! Anyway please comment any ideas you have. I hope to update soon maybe every other day?

Third Persons POV

Percy needed a new car. Sure, his Prius (Paul had gifted it to him and bought a new one) had a lot of memories but to he needed to make sure there was enough space for his family. It had been enough for Luke when he was born but he had turned two last week, and with twins expected in a month it was time for a new car to hold his new family of five. They had a good budget due to payment from the Gods for a house and a car. Also, Percy worked at the local Marine Biology Institute where as Annabeth had her own architecture company, they had money to spend. It was Saturday, Luke and Annabeth had gone to the store to pick up some bits&bobs, meaning Percy was free to go, so he decided to get rid of the Prius first. He locked the house up, got in the car and drove to the car recycling centre. 

Line Break---------------------------------------

Parking up for the final time in his Prius, Percy stepped out of the car, filled out the final paperwork (Most had been done in advance). Giving the keys to the man, Percy walked away in the direction of the Range Rover dealer.

Arriving, Percy had a look around and found the car Annabeth and he had decided on - a glossy black Range Rover Discovery Sport:

The car had already been bought, so all Percy had to do was, fill out a couple of papers, confirm its him and pick up the keys - and he did exactly that. Stepping in the car, Percy already loved it  - It kind of smelled British but was very modern, with loads of fancy buttons and a mini screen built into the centre of the dashboard. All 7 seats were padded to perfection, the two in the back being foldable, to make a bigger trunk, a hook at the extreme climax of the car meant that this car could two things as well as having a moderate off road ability. Percy moulded into the seats, put the keys in the ignition, and drove home. He was planning to surprise Luke when he and Annabeth got home, and once again Percy did just that.

Line Break because I'm lazy----------------------------------

As Percy drove into the driveway in his new toy, and closed the gate that protected the driveway. Opening the door, he breathed in the refreshing air that rushed to feed his hungry lungs. Opening the house door, Percy stepped in and waited outside of the window and sure enough about 1 minute later, Annabeth and Luke came round the corner, Luke in Annabeth's arms, his sea green eyes bouncing around as well as his dirty blond hair, fist in hand and drool all over it, he was a very mellow, and as a result very cute baby. Seeing me, two year old Luke's eyes expanded and he waddled over to Percy

"dadda!" "dadda!". Percy lifted him into his arms 

"Hello Lukey!" He said, giving him a big kiss on the cheek, causing him to giggle uncontrollably.

"I have a BIG surprise for you"

"What is it?" He asked confused. Percy pointed to the new car, Luke loved car rides, but not really cars but seemed intrigued at the new car, probably the aspect of more car rides.

"oooohhhh!, new car!" Luke said with excitment, Percy opened the backseat door, and put him in, Annabeth wrapped her arms around him, kissed him and got in with Luke, taking the seat closest to the window, Luke in the middle.

"Get in! Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth said. So that is exactly what Percy went and did, closing the door

"Like it?"

"I love it, but not as much as you"

Annabeth just smirked and pulled me into a long, passionate kiss in the backseat of your Rover.

4/1/21