1~𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒

Tsukiyama is in their second year of middle school-

They are leaving the school together right now

"Tsukki!" Yamaguchi said while following close behind tsukishima

"What is it?" tsukishima looked behind him to see the small freckled boy

The 2 of them had been friends for just a little while so yamaguchi was very interested in tsukishima.

"Can I come over to your house today?" yamaguchi had wanted to go to Tsukishima's house for a while now.

"Ummm" on the other side tsukishima was very weary of Yamaguchi being his friend

"Pleaseeee, I can ask my parents if I can stay over" Yamaguchi's pleading eyes were too convincing for tsukishima

"You know what, fine you can. Just let me ask my parents"

"yayy" Yamaguchi cheered while following tsukishima

At tsukishima's house

Tsukiahima and Yamaguchi greeted tsukki's mom and they went upstairs to his room.

They are sitting on tsukkis dinosaur bed.

"Soo why did you want to come over?"

"I like hanging out with you, so I wanted to!"

Tsukishima sighs

"Fine i guess whatever"

"Hmm"

After a little while of them hanging out tsukishima was listening to music

"Hey tsukki?"

"Hm, yeah?"

"Do you have those soulmate tattoos yet on you..?"

"I mean yeah, why though"

"Can i see please? I can show mine if you want too" Yamaguchi pleaded and was very curious.

They were both too young to really understand how soulmate marks worked so even if they touched each other nothing really seemed to be different.

"Sure why not, but just a warning I have a bit of a different mark so yeah.."

"I do too so i wont judge"

They first sat there in silence for a little bit but then tsukishima spoke up

"So do you wanna show yours first? Or i can if you want"

"I'll go first," Yamaguchi says and then slowly pulls up his sleeve to show one of his tattoos.

Then the other sleeve, and lastly his shirt to show his three tattoos (the last one is on his stomach btw). The first tattoo on his right arm is a moon, the tattoo on his left is an earth. and the last tattoo on his stomach is a sun.

The moon represents Tsukishima, the earth is Kageyama and the sun is none other than Hinata.

"Yeah.. i have three.. Weird i know" yamaguchi sighed

"Not really- i have 3 as well"

"Wait! You do!?"

"Yeah.." tsukishima shows his tattoos, he has one on his ankle, stars. One on his shoulder; a sun, and his last one on his side stomach, of course the earth.

"Wait.. so does that mean we are soulmates because we have 2 of the same tattoos..?'

"I mean.. It might, but lets go ask my mom about it first and then we'll probably figure it out."

They ended up asking tsukishima's mom and she was able to figure out if they really were soulmates (somehow i dont actually know how). She ended up talking to yamaguchi's parents and they were accepting of them trying to have a relationship because it wasn't too odd. But, if their relationship doesn't work out they have to try and figure things out without crisis.

Timeskip: two years later the summer before their first year of highschool.

They both had ended up deciding to go to the same school, Karasuno.

They are now talking to each other

"Hey tsukki" yamaguchi look up at tsukki since he was laying on his lap.

"Yeah?"

"Do you..think we would find our other 2 soulmates?"

"I dont know but i think we will eventually"

"Are you sure..?"

"Yeah i'm sure, plus even if we end up not finding them we still have each other either way."

"Yeah i guess you're right..."

"Im always right yama"

"Sure sure~"

They both think for a bit

"Do you want to find them though?" yamaguchi asks a little afraid of what his answer would be

"I mean i'd be fine either way, if we find them or not...only time would tell in all honesty"

"Makes sense.."

They both yawn and yamaguchi lies down on tsukishima's chest while tsukki lays down. Tsukki runs his fingers through yamaguchi's dark green hair while yamaguchi just lays there falling into a deep sleep. They both end up falling asleep.

To be continued~

A/N: hi guys, sorry that this has a lot of dialog but that just fits for now. The next part is going to be a little more interesting so stay tuned for that ^^ sorry if this was really short lol- i lost motivation and finally decided to work on this. But anyway, hope you enjoyed, see you next time~