5~ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Look at me actually doing smth😀✌️

Kagehina
Marks- Kageyama; earth, Hinata; sun, Tsukishima; moons, Yamaguchi; stars

This includes:
A bit of swearing
Abandonment
Bad grammar

Kageyama: (i will also be doing hinatas pov/reaction)

This is when kageyama got back home that night after spending time with hinata

As normal I took a pretty long shower to forget about the events of that day for the time being.

It wasn't out of the ordinary that i had done this seeing that on the days that felt longer i wanted to calm down.

As much as I kind of regretted what had happened I didn't at the same time.

I chuckled a bit at this though seeing that I had to cooperate with a orange or.. Tangerine looking child.

I rolled my eyes, as much as i wanted to play volleyball- hanging out with hinata..? Yeah thats his name doesn't seem very nice in my opinion.

While I was thinking i felt something on my ankle, I know my mark is there so that might be what it is but im too lazy to look at it right now. I'll look at it once i eat dinner.

✨Dinner time✨
I was making dinner when my ankle became really ichy. I just decided to finish Dinner really quickly since dinner wasnt anything special *insert type of food*.

I was sitting at my kitchen table and decided to check my ankle and when I did i dropped everything i was holding. Even tho i was holding my chopsticks it's still something.

The sun tattoo on the inside of my ankle had been colored in, meaning that i touched my soulmate... I hadn't reallyy touched anyone seeing that i didn't like being near people unless on certain circumstances. (sakusa kinny- coincidental; i think not. HaHa anywaY :') )

I mean technically i did touch hinata earlier but no way in h*ll (I'm apparently not aloud to curse) he could be my soulmate. Even if he is i wont accept it.

No way. Never. Impossible.

I sigh, i can't keep pretending it isn't him but unless he talks to me about it i would mention it.

Easy as that :)

(you're in for a long ride then kags)

I went back to eating my food but i had no appetite
:(. I put my leftovers in the fridge for a later day since i dont feel like force feeding myself plus it wont hurt to not eat dinner for one day.

It's been a few hours since i ate dinner so its like 11 pm right now, I've just been practicing volleyball in my backyard. The good part about my parents always on work trips or just at work in general is that no one will stop me practicing until i want to. It's not like i wasnt responsible, i mainly took care of myself but i just got carried away... I need to be better at volleyball anyway!

Either way I just had come inside from practice when i checked my phone, i was a little surprised because as much as i wasn't expecting notifs i still got a message from... Miwa?

Miwa had moved to live with her boyfriend a bit ago and when she did, she never made the effort to talk to me so it was a weird.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hinata pov/reaction-

When he got home:

I was super tired, don't really know why though. Could be because of the loud house, or the fact i wasnt allowed in the volleyball club. That was so annoyinggg but since i can't do that I'll just practice in the backyard.

Natsu and oka-san (his mom) weren't home yet because natsu apparently was hanging out with a friend. Which i personally did not mind at all seeing that i was able to practice in peace. My dad as well wasn't home because of work.

Knowing that okasan would scold me if i was outside when she got back i went back inside to my room.

When i got there i decided to take a shower because i was all sweaty and gross.

After i took a kinda long shower i heard that mom and natsu were home. I went to go greet them.

"okairi" (pretty sure thats how you spell it correct me if I'm wrong tho) i said to them seeing that they were both in the kitchen. Okasan seeming to be making dinner and natsu watching her.

"hey shoyo how was your day?" kaasan asked, i answered her not really telling her about me and kageyama encounter.

After i had finished talking natsu had been telling me about her friend and what they did.

Thankfully oka-san told Me that my dad wouldn't be home for a week and i mentally celebrated.

Ever since i told him about my marks hes hated me, and its a mutual feeling. I know i shouldn't be glad that he's never home but oh well kaasan doesn't seem to love him either so it doesn't really matter.

Mom (im just gonna call her that I'm too lazy for okasan :-) made dinner and we ate together in silence. I went up to my room but while i was going there i felt like someone was hitting me on my ankle.

When i got to my room i checked and realized that my earth mark was colored in- ah shit well thats great. And i dont even know who i touched that could represent earth and be my soulmate?!

I started pacing my room, what was i supposed to do I don't know who my soulmate is and as much as i should i couldn't think of anything that i touched.

Ughhh is why does this have to be so weirddd and if dad finds out hes gonna kill me. Well then at this point im just gonna ignore the mark pretend its not a thing hahah yup i can do this.

Ok im just gonna go to bed and look at school to see if anyone has similar marks as me..-

Great :D ok yup im gonna get ready for sleep.

To be continued

A/N: hi guys :D sorry for taking so long i had a lot of family issues but you guys have been wanting this for a while soo here you go~ i hope you enjoyed it, it's a bit longer than usual as well. Tell me if there's any mistakes and thats it, bye guys (^-^*)/ ill see you in the next part.

Word count: 1091 (including an.)