𝟞~𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟..

I changed the book cover hope you like it <3 it took a while

Marks- Kageyama; earth, Hinata; sun, Tsukishima; moons, Yamaguchi; stars

Third person pov-
Timeskip to a couple days later:

Kagehina are practicing for the match they have against Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. Even though they are trying to get along with each other it doesn't really work that well. In Hinata's mind all he can think about is the fact that one of his soulmates is practicing with him like its nothing serious at all.

Kageyama on the other hand seems to forget that he even had a soulmate, he has bandages covering up his ankle and shoulder. He really could care less plus hinata doesn't seem bothered, he probably just doesn't like kageyama. Right?

Either way when they were practicing Tsukishima Kei and Yamaguchi tadashi had walked up to them. Tsukishima had stolen their volleyball which made them stop practicing.

Hinata and kageyama got annoyed as any volleyball addicted person would and asked what his problem was.

Tsukishima was pretty plain that he just wanted to ask questions and see what they're about. Either he wanted to create drama or he wanted to see who hes facing against in the match.

Yamaguchi was mostly there for his boyfriend but he thought the interaction was hilarious. It was interesting to see tsukishima teasing the others, Yamaguchi was interested in the 2 for some reason.

"Are you the first-years that stirred up trouble on the first day?" tsukishima asked knowing well enough that they were.

"Give it back." hinata said just trying to practice in peace but nooo.

"Why would i listen to an elementary kid" tsukishima said still taunting them because why not.

This was driving hinata and kageyama nuts, tsukishima kept bringing up sore topics until the point where kageyama was so done with him.

Kageyama walked up to him and grabbed tsukishima's shirt. In the process he may or may not have touched tsukishima.. :) but they were too in the moment to think about that (just kiss already damn).

Beforehand of this interaction tsukishima was taunting kageyama about middle school and being a "king". Tsukki noticed how much kageyama hated the nickname and decided to keep on calling him that to patronize the previous nicknamed king.

(Why i sound old ill never know)

They talk for a little bit until yamaguchi and tsukishima decided to leave. on the way home tsukishima talked about how interesting that interaction way and also how annoying. Yamaguchi was very surprised but didn't comment about it..

(This is just with tsukishima and yamaguchi now)
When they got to tsukishima's house, they ofc changed out of their uniform. Yamaguchi was staying the night so he changed as well. Tsukishima took a shower and noticed his earth mark on his stomach suddenly colored in.

This made tsukishima be very confused but at the same time not as much. He didn't really talk to anyone since it was the first week of school after all.

When he got out of the shower he went to tell yamaguchi about the mark. (Yk communication- yeah ill shut up now)

"Yams one of my marks is colored in" he said once he walked into the room, yams asked which one. Tsukishima explained it was the earth one (kageyama)

They thought out who it could be but it was getting late so in the end they just decided to sleep. Tsukishima didn't sleep until he finally figured out that it was ✨kageyama ✨😍. He realized it was from the interaction from before they left school.

He looked over to yamaguchi but he was asleep so he just decided to go to sleep instead of being tired af the next day.

To be continued

An: yes another short chapter but that's only because i rushed this a little bit lol, but the next chapter will be out soon. I already started and have an idea of it so- yayy ;-; anyway hope you enjoyed this short af chapter and get excited for the next one that'll hopefully come out in 2 weeks but i started school last week so we won't know. Ok the it i hope you enjoy and have a nice day/night/afternoon/morning :)

Word count: 710