꧁NINE ꧂ - House of hyper

Start from the beginning

"It's getting really hot in here, I can't breathe"
Alfie spoke through the stuffed deer head.
" well! then we'll have to saw it off shan't we?" instructed Victor when using his Cane to drag him out of the room. "Saw?!" He exclaimed as they were leaving."Oh yes- the rest of you wait there" he strictly said before going upstairs into his office

Rhianna took that as an opportunity to move from the sofa and stand by Jerome in complete fear, she hated when Victor got mad it just gave her a bad atmosphere along with mindset. Do you think he'll be okay? I told him it won't end well if he wore it" she whispered with a hint of fear in her voice
"I thought the key got thrown out into one of the bushes?" she asked whilst frowning

"I'm sure he'll be fine, it's not like Victor can actually saw his head off" Jerome reinsured the girl." he can't actually accuse us of taking the key if none of us have it.  it'll be okay" he added as they were now standing close to one another, their whole 'troublemakers' act is really just what they both want everyone to see them as and not teens who are 'broken' deep down and have been living at boarding school since they were children. neither of their parents were around much so as they grew up it's always been just them - hence why their bond is more like a sibling relationship and probably more close with each other.

----------------------------------------

Within 15 minutes later Nina returned from fixing whatever her fantastic plan was, she had told everyone she's the one who had it this whole time.
"You left it on the floor?" Clarke asked her in disbelief. "I know it's not the best idea in the world, if he has it he can't search us for it. trust me guys"  she hoped they would go along with it or else she went upstairs for no reason.

"And why should we take the rap for you?" Jerome harshly questioned as he pointed at himself then everyone else. "Why? because you guys are the ones who made Nina steal the key in the first place" Fabian reminded him while he stuck up for miss Martin sending those sharp glances.

Rhianna discreetly rolled her eyes "excuse me Rutter- second time you've accused me of helping uh" she objected whilst rising her hand in dismay."look, nothing bad will happen if we help each other out.. yeah I'm using my brain for once.. that doesn't matter. what I'm saying is maybe we should just see how Nina's plan goes" she suggested but quickly sealed her lips when the older man came back and held onto whoever was closest.

"Very clever- very clever indeed." Victor announced while showing them the key he'd found outside his office.
"who put this on the floor outside my office hmm? who? Was it you?" he suddenly asked Jerome which the boy quickly answered "No", and Clarke's hand got held onto tightly (he was certain it might fall off soon).

"You?" "No" fearfully responded Rhianna as she kept her eyes shut whilst tightly holding onto her blonde best friend's hand.
when she was younger she's always been frightened of their grumpy housekeeper, she eventually got rid of her fear when the others moved in (or so she thought.

Victor then walked towards Fabian on her right side "You?"he had asked whereas the raven haired boy answered with "No"
it seemed like they were going round in circles with that same question when their legal guardian went to the others.
He then had asked Amber "You?" yet got the exact same answer as the other three "no" she said, who knows how long this might take. "I'm loosing patience..Mick?" their responses were pretty much all no's so he next questioned Mara and Patricia "You two?" however they each replied with what everyone else has been saying.