PUNISHMENT [edited]

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Deme." He kissed me on my lips and hold my neck to wrap himself at my waist by his legs.

"No worries, Stefan. I care for you." I said and he kissed me deep. I push him to the couch and make him slip underneath me.

"Please." He puts his left hand in front of and make me slip the ring in his finger. It looks awesome in his hand.

"Come to me." He pushes my body towards him and we crush our lips together. He and I was making out at the couch in an awkward position but he and I both don't care right now.

He started mewling shortly and my hands were slipping down to his shirt.

Bzzzz

We both pulled back and a saliva was connecting with both of us. He was panting looking a little pissed.

"Heloo?" "coming." I take proper breaths before attending the phone.

"I gotta go babe, Go to your room and make sure not to repeat your mistake again." he shrugs and leave the room with some same attitude he always has making me chuckle a bit.

__________________

"Shut up" A punch then another and then another. His nose get broken and smashed for my hands and he is senseless underneath me. It's a third grade torture and he deserves it.

"Take him away, he'll say everything now." It's his fault that he didn’t open his mouth first and then he gets on my nerve so yeah, I gotta cut his fingers one by one Though.

"Demetrio,  Demetrio! hola!" Alejandro enters with a smirk and Sit in the couch, He is a most wanted mafia these days!. It's my another office which is beside an island, nobody is here without my men so now fear of anything right here.

"Long time no talk, Alejandro. Come,  take a seat." I said and he sits in front of me.

Alejandro is like a flame of my cigarette which is indeed important but vanish soon and indeed I can use the flame for a play.

"So what do you want, Alejandro?"
"Leave Leo and I will leave your husbands. You are the Most important person of Mafias, Demetrio I would never love to mess with you but you took my Love this time what if I take Kyler away from you or Bennett, you love them more."

"Dream on, Alejandro. You can't even touch them." I smirked.

"Where were they when you come here?" Something flinch me from inside. I hissed in disappointment.

"Damien?" I shout.
"Oh well, Meet you soon, Demetrio."
"Take your steps carefully, Alejandro. I am  Demetrio Arroyo - Quiñones, will never let you go after this." He didn’t care and left.

Fuck he left. I take my phone out and call Kyler.

"Hello! kyler,  where is Bennett?" I ask in no time when he picks up the phone.

"Shush, Deme It's Stefan. This motherfuckers has taken Kyler and Bennett away." Stefan almost whispers which made me more confused and questioning.

" language! Where are you, Stefan?"
"At their Van." I could clearly say he is smirking. There would be only one crazy person I ever met in my life who follows every other suspicious steps and of course It's Stefan.