Eighteen- Psychotic kidnapper

MILLIE
Jolting up, I looked around. I opened my eyes more and realised that I wasn't in hospital, yet I was wearing a hospital gown. The only thing lighting up the room was a TV, showing camera footage of Finn tied to a chair like I was.

"FINN!" I screamed as I yelled at the TV. He didn't respond so I immediately thought that he might not be able to hear me. I quickly looked around as the only door opened and a bright light emerged.

"T-Timothee?" I asked as the figure stepped closer, smiling. I indeed was right.

I watched as Timothee entered the room, holding a picture of Jaxx and Amira with someone holding a knife to their heads. I looked at Timothee in horror.

"You bastard! Let me go! Don't hurt them!" I cried, tears streaming down my cheeks as I tried to get my hands free so I could kill the son of a bitch myself.

FINN
Looking around me, I notice a TV in the corner of the room. It showed camera footage of Millie tied to a chair like I was so I attempted to call out to her.

"MILLIE!" I yelled as Millie didn't move. She must not have heard me. The next thought that crossed my mind was my kids. They were less than 3 days old and they were probably scared.

"What the fuck have you done to my kids?! Where are they?!" I demanded to know.

"My kids are upstairs, sleeping soundly." Timothee clearly pointed out that he thought Jaxx and Amira were his kids.

TOM
"If you hadn't said a damn fucking word, we wouldn't be in this situation..." Timothee spoke as he waved his gun in front of me.

"It was a mistake. I never should've let you become Millie's fiancé. Finn deserves her way more than you ever will!" I spat, now angry.

BANG. The only noise that filled the room. Timothee had fired a warning shot in my direction, obviously not caring if he hit me.

"What the hell you fucking psycho!" I yelled, earning another warning shot. Timothee left the room, leaving me to sigh as I tried my hardest to escape.

GENERAL
Both Millie and Finn heard the gunshots and freaked out, thinking that someone was now dead.

Millie was left to keep screaming Finn's name as she moved and squirmed whenever she had the energy. Finn cried at the thought of Timothee claiming Jaxx and Amira as his own. Tom had no luck escaping, running out of breath every time he tried.