|| 082|| Fire Of Passion 🐔 O/F (SAU)

Start from the beginning

"Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?" You roommate didn't say anything but the way they casually whistled and looked away confirmed what you already knew.

"I mean, I guess there is a possibility, but what are the odds that she is the one for me" They simply shrugged with a 'you never know', but otherwise went back to picking out a box with the letters KFP written with bold letters on it.

After a few moments of no talking, your roommate started walking away with the food they wanted.

"I'm gonna take this to my room, g'night" Their words were slightly muffled since they had already stuffed a few fries in there mouth. You didn't say anything and just took the food you wanted and made your way over to the couch.

While flicking through what was available to watch, a certain someone who only came around when there was food around jumped up on to the couch.

"Well hello there Gigabite. Fancy seeing you here" You cat just meowed in response, rubbing their head against you leg. Just like their name implied, they were a rather big cat who had a habit of biting people, though you were pretty sure it was meant in a playful manner. It was also quite obvious that the black and white tuxedo was a huge food thief.

You ended up having to move to your room since Gigabite refused to leave you alone as long as you had food. It took a while for Giga to leave you alone, and a lot of strong will to keep reminding yourself that the greedy cat already had food in their bowl and was just after your definitely not cat food.

After finishing your 100% healthy meal, you flopped on your bed and looked over to your bedside clock. The numbers 3:47 flashed red against the now darkness of your room. Well, you were tired and certainly there was nothing wrong with trying to get sleep when you had the day off tomorrow. Yeah... that's fine.

It was also the night you swore off eating fast food right before bed, maybe. To say your dream that night was weird would be... not an understatement but not an overstatement.

While most of it was a blur, there were a few parts that really stuck to you.

The first was that you were running, but you weren't running from fear or being chased by something. You were chasing someone. Someone who would somehow always remain out of reach from you. Someone whose face you couldn't see but you knew who was smiling at you.

The second thing was the laughter. It was light but strangely unique, sounding like it would go up and down, but you could also hear your own laughter with hers. Hers? Yes, the person was a she, you were sure of that too.

After that things got fuzzy, and then you woke up, barely remembering anything but the infectious laugh of the girl.

For a while you simply sat in your bed, staring at the wall and thinking. The image of you running with the girl was still so clear in your mind, and for some reason, it tug both at your heartstrings and the tattoo on your inner wrist.

'No fucking way... Was she?' You didn't finish that thought. If what you remembered what your roommate had said last night then referring back to your thoughts, you were already starting to put together the pieces.

'Should I try and find her? Or would that be weird? Is she even still there?' You were plagued by thoughts of self doubt that this was too good to be true.

You stumbled over your feet as you slipped on a cheap pair of sneakers only to see your roommate feeding Gigabite while waiting for their coffee to be done. The sudden commotion coming from you made both of them turn their heads to see what was going on.

"Heey... You remember where the KFP building is?" You hoped they were too tired to piece together why you wanted to go to a fast food place at... seven? Was is seven in the morning? Eh, it didn't matter.