|| 082|| Fire Of Passion 🐔 O/F (SAU)

Art by ChocoMouse on Zerochan

Kiara's AU - Passion

You have a tattoo of what your soulmate is most passionate about. Like if your partner is passionate about ballet it's a pair of ballet shoes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were, like you did most times when you were bored, simply tracing the lines of the tattoo you'd had for as long as you could remember. It was odd, at least compared to most others you'd seen, like your roommate's for example. Their tattoo was just a set of animal prints, though I guess it made it a little harder to track down your soulmate. You'd often think of the ups and downs of having such a unique mark.

It had taken you years to get an idea on what it was, but you'd come to the conclusion that it was something along the lines of a bird holding something, maybe a chicken leg? Which was weird because wouldn't that be like cannibalism? It also looked like the bird was on fire, wait, that didn't sound right. Maybe the bird was made of fire? Ugh, even after all these years you couldn't figure it out.

A series of knocks brought you out of your thoughts and you looked over at your door to see your roommate leaning against your door frame. They were dressed in the hoodie they usually wore when they left the house.

"Hey, I'm heading out to get something for dinner. I'll be back in a few" You just nodded, still tracing the lines of the strange image. Since both you and your roommate had known each other for so long, they knew what you got whenever ordering food, so you didn't worry that they would get you something you didn't like.

As soon as you heard the door to the apartment close and lock, you sighed and tore your gaze away from the odd image on your wrist. You needed something to take your mind off this, but what could you do? Maybe videogames, though none stood out to you. Maybe you could watch some Youtube, but after refreshing your home page a few times with nothing interesting grabbing your attention, you deemed that a failure too.

You decided to just have a look through all the games you had, maybe one had hidden from you, or maybe your roommate had downloaded or bought something new that you didn't know about yet.

There were in fact a few new games that you had never heard of before, including one called Night In The Woods. It looked interesting and after searching up a few reviews online you ended up booting up the game, I mean, you had nothing else to do so you might as well.

The art style was looked pretty unique, and the dialogue piqued your interest, like they were actual people and not videogame characters. Plus there were some pretty funny quotes, too.

By the time your roommate had gotten back you'd played through a large amount of the game. They seemed surprised you'd gotten so far and or that they'd been out for such a long time.

"It's not my fault all the takeout shops were closed! KFP was the closest place that was open!" You raised your eyebrow at them but just shrugged. You had heard of the quickly growing fast food place that had somehow overtaken KFC which hadn't been around in years.

Hearing your roommate start dealing with the food, you quickly paused the game and joined them in the little kitchen/living room area. While sorting out who would have what, your roommate suddenly remembered something.

"Oh yeah! I'm pretty sure I saw someone there with a tattoo in the exact same spot as yours, and she seemed overly enthusiastic about the food there. She looked nice. Had some really interesting hair, orange and teal." You stopped what you were doing and looked at them out of the corner of your eye.