Nicknames Athena calls the guys.

C.C -Malibu (Barbie)
Bobby-Harry (middle name)
Bret -Michaels
Rikki- Monroe (Marilyn)

The nickname the guys have for her.

Animal (Like the Muppet)

Athena sighed laying on the studio couch. "Can we get food now?" She asked looking at Bret and Rikki. "Not yet Animal." C.C answered. The blond man had an acoustic guitar resting on his lap. "I wasnt talking to you was I Malibu?" She asked with a look.

"Let me see that!" Bret snapped reaching for the guitar. "Guys I'm gonna die If you dont feed me now!" She snapped. "Stop being a drama queen!" Bobby snapped with a playful smirk. "I'm on to something here alright!" The singer snapped. "You have enough songs on this album Michaels!"

"This is a good one. Let me think!" She huffed and crossed her arms sinking lower into the leather. Rikki sighed. "Actually guys, I hungry too." The drummer muttered. Bret was working on his idea with C.C. Bobby was playing darts with Rikki.

"Okay then we dont you and Miss angry pants go get food?" Bobby asked picking up darts.

"Together?" Athena asked. "Your both hungry right?" Bobby asked a little confused.

"Would his girl be mad? She donst like me remeber?." Athena said standing.

"She can get over it. We've all known you way longer than her."  Bobby said with a look.

All the guys had girlfriends now, they moved past groupies and somehow kept lasting relationships. (Berets was on the rocks at the moment)

Bret had Kristi (since 83)
Bobby had Mishy (since 83)
C.C had Alice.  (Since 84)
& Rikki had Deanna (84)

The girlfriends hated Athena. They felt threatened and didnt like the fact that the guys were always around the girl. But the boys wouldnt stop hanging out with her.

"Tell that to Kristi!" C.C laughed, getting a death glare from the singer. "What?" Athena asked confused. "Thats why she stopped talking to Bret, she said it was either her or you babes." Rikki sais softly.

"You-Bret you picked me over the woman you get your sex from?" She asked shocked. The singer smirked, strumming on the guitar. "We have something called history honey, I like her and all-But no one tells Bret Michales who he can and cant be friends with."

"Is that why your writing her a please come back I'm sorry my baby- song?" C.C asked with a look. "I said I like her- I could see myself with her. Kids and all you know? But Im not getting bullyed into anything." He snapped.

"You wanna go get food?" Rikki asked walking closer to Athena. "Yea. Lets kick it." She answered picking up her jacket. "Bring us back something!" Bobby yeller after them. "Dont think they heard you." Bret mutterer hearing Rikki's bike start up.

(1985.Athena 21.Rikki 23)

"Party!" Athena screamed cebebrating her 21st birthday. Tommy laughed and picked his sister up, tossing her over his shoulder. She screamed and let the half drunk drummer pack her around the house.

"When she said a few friends. This is not what I thought she ment." David mutterer with wide eyes.

About fifty rock stars and there partners were at the bass family home and David didnt like it. His wife sighed watching her children have fun.

"Let her live a little." David groaned. "I think shes living too much!"

He never liked his daughter always hanging around the band of very attractive men.