TW: Taehyung's Harassment At The Cinema

TW: non-consensual groping.
_______________________________

Namjoon was looking at Taehyung, studying him.

The younger Alpha was acting....strange. Odd, since he and Jungkook got back from the cinema.

Jungkook was sitting on Taehyung's lap trying to get his attention.

The young Alpha sighed.
"What do you want, Kookie?" He mumbled.

Jungkook bit his lip.
"I just want cuddles." He pouted.

Taehyung gave a small smile, pulling Jungkook's head down to rest on his shoulder.

The Omega started to purr as he fell asleep.

But the odd look on Taehyung's face never faded.

"What happened today, Tae?" Namjoon asked as they climbed into bed later that night.

"Did you and Jungkook have an argument when you were out?" He continued.

Taehyung looked to the pack leader, eyes slightly widened. He shook his head.
"No. Nothing like that." He mumbled.

Namjoon whined, shocking the other Alpha.
"Why don't you ever tell us what's bothering you?"

Taehyung bit his lip, turning away.
"Jungkook had to go toilet when we were leaving the cinema. So I was waiting for him near the ally outside..." he trailed off.

Namjoon encouraged him to continue.

Taehyung whined.
"And...a Beta walked up to me, I didn't think anything of it...but then she started to..." he whined.

"This shouldn't have happened to an Alpha." He sniffled, wiping angrily at the tears.

Namjoon was shocked, he knew something was wrong with the younger...but he wasn't expecting this.

"What'd she do, Tae?" He was hesitant to ask.

"Not much. She just...touched me through my cloth-"

Namjoon released a loud growl, making the younger tense.

"We're going to the police station to report it in the morning. It's not a discussion. She had no right to touch you." The Alpha snarled.

Taehyung gave a small nod.

"C'mere." Namjoon said, pulling the younger into a hug.

Taehyung sniffled as he buried his nose into the pack-leader's neck.