Stop Trying To Steal Our Pup!

Jungkook couldn't help the awkward smile he gave as the random Omega raved on...
"-plus me and my Alpha have been looking for a second Omega. So please consider us. Here's my number." The Omega handed over a piece of paper with his contact details on it, he bowed to Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't know what to do, but he bowed politely back.
"I-umm. Thank you." He smiled, taking the piece of paper.

The Omega giggled as he skipped away.

Hoseok glared at the Omega's retreating back as he walked up to the pack's youngest Omega.
"What was that about?" He asked.

Jungkook shrugged, still confused at what just happened.
"Something about joining him and his Mate as a second Omega." He mumbled.

Taehyung growled as he walked up to them.
"I'm going to rip off his Alpha's dic-"

Yoongi smacked the young Alpha in the back of the head.
"Dont be vulgar." He warned.

Seokjin sighed.
"Why can't we all go out together without someone trying to steal one of you younger three away. It's getting exhausting."

Jimin sniggered.
"Because we're irresistible." He smiled sweetly.

Namjoon rolled his eyes.
"How about you three stay close. You walk in front of us for now on, and don't you dare run off." He huffed.

The younger three groaned.
"Yes, Alph-"

"Oh, look, Kookie! Fairy floss!" Jimin squealed, dragging Taehyung and Jungkook over to the food truck full of sweets and junk food.

Their four exhausted Hyungs sighed as they saw two Alphas approach the three.
"What did I just say!" Namjoon yelled, marching over to them.

Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok giggled.
"They're never going to learn, are they?" Seokjin asked.

Yoongi shook his head.
"I don't think so."