First Night In The Omega's Den

Jungkook and Taehyung were wrapped around each other, they had their eyes closed, but neither of them were able to sleep.

It's their first night without Jimin in their bed. Ever.

They've been sleeping in the same bed since the day the pack was created.

They could smell the Omega's anxiety from across the hall.

Jungkook sighed, opening his eyes.
"Tae..." he whined. Looking to the Alpha.

The young Alpha opened his eyes.
"I know, Kookie. He's an adult now tho." He pulled the unpresented to his chest, kissing Jungkook on the cheek.

"Promise me you'll never turn twenty?" The younger boy pouted.

Taehyung smiled.
"I'm a vampire. I'm nineteen forever, didn't you know?" He joked, causing the unpresented to laugh.

"I can hear your happiness from here! Shut up!" Jimin's voice echoed from the Omega's Den.

"Jimin, stop yelling." They heard Yoongi scold.

The Pup's laughter got louder, before the bedroom door was thrown open.

There stood Jimin, with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Park Jimin! Get out of the Pup's Room!" Namjoon called out.

Jimin smirked, tackling and pinning the two Pups to the bed.

"You two really are little shits, aren't you." Jimin laughed, playfully biting and nipping  Jungkook on the neck.

The unpresented giggled, trying to push the Omega off of him.

But soon enough the young Omega was pulled off of them by someone else.

The Pups whined.

Seokjin stood with his arms crossed over his chest.
"Namjoon told you no, Jimin." Jin said sternly, trying not to break character and coo at Jimin's cute pout.

"Sorry, Jin..." Jimin whined, walking out of the room.

Seokjin looked to the two Pups still in the bed.
"Stay put and be quiet. If I'm kept awake all night, you'll both get punished."

He started walking out of the room, then stopped to look back at the Pups.

"And it will be Yoongi who does the punishment." He smiled evilly.

Neither of the Pups said another word.

"Did you really have to throw me under the bus like that?" Yoongi sighed when the head-Omega returned to the room.

Seokjin smiled.
"Of course. How else am I going to get them to listen to me."