Jimin Nurses Jungkook

Taehyung looked between the four. Feeling slightly worried, excited and sympathetic all at once.

"Okay, Jiminie. It's your time to learn." Seokjin gave a reassuring smile.

Jimin groaned with embarrassment.

Yoongi held back a smile.

And Jungkook looked awkward.

Jimin was closer to his age than Seokjin or Yoongi.

Nursing from Seokjin and Yoongi felt...parental...like a mother nursing their baby. It was exciting and relaxing.

The thought of nursing from Jimin....he didn't have that same feeling....they were too close in age and had too close of a relationship.

Seokjin gave the two a sympathetic smile.
"Sorry, Pups...But it's something that has to be done."

Jimin nodded with understanding. His Omega was excited to take on the roll. His Omega was excited to nurse the unpresented Pup. It was a huge accomplishment. But JIMIN, himself, felt uncomfortable.

Taehyung whined, picking up the anxiety coming from the two.

"If you want to stay in here, be quiet. Don't distract them." Yoongi huffed.

Jimin lifted his shirt, tucking the bottom of the shirt into the neckline, not removing it completely.

Yoongi man handled Jimin's arms and body, moving him in a way that is both comfortable for him and Jungkook.

"Go ahead, Kookie." Yoongi urged.

Jungkook whined before attaching himself to Jimin.

Jimin blushed, tensing at the unfamiliar feeling.

"Just relax." Seokjin cooed, smiling at the sight.

Yoongi ran his hand up and down Jimin's back.

Jimin smiled down at the Pup, moving a stray hair from Jungkook's eye.
"You okay, Kookie?"

Jungkook nodded, still attached.

Jimin stroked his cheek, cooing as Jungkook nuzzled his hand.

Taehyung smiled, resting his head on his arms as he watched them fondly.

He was so proud of his pack-mates.

Jin rest his head on Yoongi's shoulder as they watched the young Pups.

Jimin blushed at the audience.
"Stop staring." He whined.

"We can't. We're just so proud." Seokjin smiled.

"My baby is all grown up." Yoongi wiped away a fake tear, laughing when the youngest Omega punched him in the arm.

"Jerks." Jimin mumbled, once again turning his attention to the Pup.

Jungkook had stopped suckling, he stared at Jimin's chest. He frowned. Anxious.

Jimin grabbed his hand, putting it on his chest, over his heart.

Jungkook smiled slightly, closing his eyes to concentrate on Jimin's heartbeat.

When he felt eyes on him once again, he looked to the two older Onegas.

"How'd you know?" Seokjin asked.

Jimin blushed.
"He does it to you all the time. And I noticed he also does the same when Yoongi feeds him...I just assumed..." he trailed off.

"You have great instincts and intuition, Jiminie." Taehyung piped up, still sitting by the door.

Jimin smiled widely.
"C'mere." He waved over the young Alpha.

Taehyung hesitantly got up, sitting behind the Omega, his head leaning heavily on his shoulder, looking down at Jungkook who was looking up at them.

They both smiled.

Seokjin and Yoongi snorted, trying to hide their laughter and smiles.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked, confused at the sudden laughter.

Tae cocked his head with confusion.

"Nothing! Nothing. You're doing a great job. We'll leave you three alone." Seokjin smiled, his smile too wide with humour.

The two older Omegas left the room.

"What was that all about?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung shrugged.
"No idea."

The two Omegas stood outside the bedroom door, stifling their laughter into the sleeves of their sweaters.

"Did you see that?" Seokjin giggled.

"They looked like a Mated couple looking at their newborn baby." Yoongi added, laughing hysterically all over again.

Namjoon stood confused in the hallway, staring at the two.

"I don't even want to know." He sighed, walking away.