I nodded my head and turned around to go to the car. Once I get inside the car, I see Kayden get into his and I hear his engine roar. I start the car as he pulls out of the parking lot, and I follow him.

The entire way to Kayden's house I just followed his car. I almost lost him once because it was night and I couldn't see his black car, but when we did get to this house, I was starstruck. His house is big, and it looked like your typical LA house.

He parked his car in the driveway, and I parked mine next to his.

I got out of the car the same time Kayden got out of his.

"Alexis!" Elijah exclaimed running towards me and hugging me. "What are you doing here?" He asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"I have homework to do with your brother," I let go of Elijah and follow Kayden inside his house. "Don't worry he likes you. He is just always mad." Elijah whispered to me.

"You don't say. "I chuckled lightly.

"Elijah your room is a mess so go clean it up before mom comes home," Kayden said as we walked inside the house.

He closed the door locking it.

"Okay!" Elijah said before dropping his backpack and running upstairs towards his room, I'm assuming.

I look around his house and I see a bunch of pictures on the wall. They were all mostly family portraits. I see a few of Kayden and a baby who I am assuming is Elijah and then a few others with an older woman and man. Most likely his father and mother.

"We can go to my room and do the assignment there," Kayden said and I look back at him.

"Okay."

Kayden led us inside his room, and he closed the door afterward.

I look around his room and see an average boy's room except it was very plain. He had a black headboard with dark grey sheets and covers, a bookshelf on the right of the room that is also next to a window, and a black desk with a laptop and other small knick-knacks, on the other side of his room there was two doors which is probably the closet and bathroom.

He didn't have any paintings or pictures hung up. The only picture I saw was a small frame on his desk of him and an older man, one from the pictures downstairs, which is most likely his dad.

Kayden walks over to his desk and sits on the chair. "So, what are we supposed to do? Just ask questions about each other and then write about it?"

I walk more inside of his room, instead of staying by the door that leads to the hallway. "Yea. It's super easy."

Kind of.

You're just sharing anything and everything about you.

"Okay."

"I already have a list of questions; I don't know if you do or not." I walked to the end of his bed and sit down on the floor. "What do you like to do in your free time?" I asked him once I got my questions.

Kayden was just sitting across from me and while looking at me.

"Driving cars, fixing them. That kind of stuff." Kayden shrugged.

"What's your favorite car?" I asked.

I didn't have that on my list, but I am curious.

"Bugatti Veyron Super Sport because they're the fastest cars in the world," Kayden stated.

"Really? SSC Tuatara hypercar is the fastest car. It has a 5.9-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 engine and a mid-mounted 5.9-liter twin-turbocharged V8 rated at 1750 horsepower. Does a Bugatti have that?"

Kayden turned his head to look at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "How do you know that?"

My dad taught me all about the engines of cars and all about the horsepower of a car.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I know cars."

I look at Kayden and see his eyes on me. His eyes held curiosity and surprise. I thought I saw adoration but then he blinks, and I saw nothing. Just his dark brown eyes looking back at me.

"Next question." He stated.

I looked down at my laptop. "What is the best memory you have as a kid?" I looked up at Kayden and see him thinking.

After a few seconds, he opens his mouth and says his answer. "My dad teaching me how to drive a car."

One of my favorite memories of me and my father as well.

"What if I crash?" I asked dad as I get ready to start the engine of the car.

"You won't sweetheart. I'm going to be here right next." Dad said with an assuring voice.

I let out a deep breath and look at my dad. "Promise?"

Dad smiled at me and rubbed my shoulder. "I promise. I'm right here."

God, I miss him. I sometimes wish I didn't always get these random flashbacks because every time I do I feel like crying.

"Next question?"

I look up at Kayden and see him with furrowed eyebrows.

I ignore the memory and look at the document. "What is your biggest regret?" After a few seconds Kayden still doesn't answer making me look up at him. Either he didn't hear me, or this is a hard question. "Kayd-"

"Next question," Kayden said and I don't push him to answer the question.