11

Word Count: 1250 (not including this)

Oikawa was frantically jumping around his room, desperate to find a presentable outfit. "Shittykawa shut up I'm trying to study!" Iwaizumi screamed from his room. Oikawa brushed it off, "Iwa-Chan Ushijima is going to be here in 15 minutes and I need to not look like shit!" Oikawa heard Iwaizumi cackling.

~~~

After a good 10 minutes of rummaging through his wardrobe, Oikawa settled on a black turtle neck paired with black skinny jeans and a beige trench coat. He topped it all off with his glasses, and was practically shaking in anticipation.

knock knock

"Coming!" Oikawa launched himself at the door.

He quickly opened it, and his jaw was quite literally on the floor.

Ushijima stood at the door, clad in black. He had a normal black tee and black jeans. Since it was a bit cold outside he added an edgy leather jacket.

Ushijima smiled, "Hello Tōru." Oikawa blushed a deep shade of red, "Hello to you too Wakatoshi, you look great!" "You look nice as well." Ushijima replied.

As the two had a quick chat at the door, a figure came stomping from behind Oikawa. "Take your soulmate and get out of my dorm! Do you know how many bugs are going to fly in Shittykawa?!" Iwaizumi shrieked and promptly ushered the pair out, closing the door behind them.

~~~

"Oh, sorry about Iwaizumi, Toshi!" Oikawa chuckled. Ushijima suddenly turned scarlet.

"Hey, Wakatoshi, why are you blushing?"

Ushijima stood still for a moment, before shuffling towards Oikawa. "Can... Can you call me that again?"

Oikawa looked confused for a second, "What do you mean 'call me that again?'"

"Can you.. Can you call me Toshi again?" Ushijima sheepishly smiled.

"Aw~ Of course Toshi~" Oikawa giggled and grabbed Ushijima's hand, "Sooo, where do you want to go?~"

Ushijima thought for a moment, "I'm ok with anything you pick!" Now it was Oikawa's turn to think for a moment. "Hm, well... I've really wanted to go to the amusement park, I haven't been there in forever!"

Wakatoshi smiled, "The amusement park it is." And led Oikawa to the car. Oikawa and Ushijima climbed into the car, and they were off.

~~~

The car ride was pretty silent. Oikawa was comfortable with it, but wanted to talk.

"So, Ushijima, what are your plans for after graduation and all that?"

"Mm, I was thinking of going pro, but if not then I'll help my parents out with their company and go to college. What are you planning Tōru?"

"I was thinking of going pro as well, and if I can't then I'll play volleyball in college and maybe major in engineering!"

Oikawa smiled and turned away to look outside. It was around 6-7pm, and it looked beautiful outside. Oikawa saw the cherry blossom trees, the colored sky, and everything. Oikawa was truly in euphoria.

Ushijima had to keep his eyes on the road, but couldn't help but look over at his soulmate. Oikawa was staring out the window, his hand under his chin. He looked angelic, so calm and peaceful.

Oikawa felt a pair of eyes burning into the back of his neck, and turned to look at Ushijima. Oikawa smiled at Ushijima, who quickly turned away, grinning just a bit.