7

Oikawa spent the rest of lunch drowning in fangirls. He was used to this of course, and gladly accepted the pieces of milk bread given to him.

~~~

Currently it was 2pm. Oikawa was going for a jog before practice when he bumped into Ushijima. "Oh. Hello Tōru." Ushijima nonchalantly said. Oikawa had more energy than the olive haired giant and immediately hugged him. "Hi Wakatoshi!" Oikawa chirped. Ushijima smiled at this and ruffled Oikawa's hair.

The two started jogging together, and it soon became a race. Oikawa and Ushijima were sprinting side by side, racing.

After some time, Oikawa was losing stamina, and thought, 'If you can't beat them, join them, right?' Before jumping onto Ushijima, resulting in Oikawa clinging onto Wakatoshi.

Ushijima could only go so far with a hundred pound plus weight on him, and stopped. Ushijima was panting like a dog and quickly put Oikawa down. Oikawa laughed at the exhausted look and Ushijima. "I- I can't believe... you.. Tōru.. that... was cheating!" Oikawa cackled and kissed Ushijima's cheek. Upon receiving the kiss Ushijima immediately stood up, as if he was revived by Oikawa's kiss.

~~~

The two had been chatting for some time, and soon they decided it was time to head back to their respective schools. They both took two steps before realizing that they were lost. Oikawa ran back to Ushijima, "Ushijima, do you know where we are?" he asked. "No, I apologize Tōru." Ushijima responded. They looked around them, shabby houses, dank alleyways, they definitely weren't located in a good part of town.

Oikawa immediately noticed a few creeps near them, chatting, and glancing over at the pair. "H-hey Wakatoshi, uh, there are a few creeps over there looking at us." Ushijima nodded and began walking himself and Oikawa somewhere that seemed safer.

They didn't get far before one thug grabbed Ushijima by the shoulder, "Hey kid. Give us your little friend over there, or else." Ushijima looked back, his face blank. "No." Ushijima said before taking Oikawa by the hand and running off.

"Get back here you little bastard!" The group of thugs were sprinting after Ushijima and Oikawa.

Luckily, those grueling days of running for volleyball paid off, and Oikawa and Ushijima lost the thugs.

"Oi...kawa... are you.. ok?" Ushijima panted. Oikawa nodded. "So, erm... I guess I'll see you soon, Wakatoshi-kun!" Oikawa said, walking back to Aoba Johsai. Ushijima grinned and waved, before making his way back to Shiratorizawa.

~~~

"Iwa-Chan~" Oikawa slyly said as he crept up behind Iwaizumi and his girlfriend. "I know right Yui? It was so funny and- HOLY SHIT OIKAWA!" Iwaizumi sceeched, hiding behind his girlfriend. "Haha, Iwaizumi it's fine, it's only Oikawa you scaredy-cat!" Yui said while she chuckled at Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi cleared his throat and calmly waddled to his girlfriend's side before smacking Oikawa across the head. "Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." He said, glaring at the brunette. Oikawa dramatically winced and grabbed Iwaizumi by the hand, "Bye Yui-Chan~ Iwa-Chan and I have volleyball practice!" As he dragged an angry Iwaizumi to the gym.

~~~

"Hey Captain, hey ace!" Yahaba yelled as the two friends walked in. Everyone was doing great. After a quick chat, practice began. Oikawa served, and scored a point. Even though these were his teammates, he wasn't going to go easy on them.

~~~

Half an hour later, Seijoh's volleyball team was sprawled out on the ground. Everyone was tired, especially after they had to go up against Oikawa's serve. Oikawa was changing, when a water bottle hit him smack in the back of the head. "Ouch! Who did that?!" Oikawa whipped around and saw Iwaizumi hysterically laughing. Oikawa pouted before picking up his own water bottle and chucking it at Iwaizumi. He missed. Iwaizumi let out a dramatic gasp before throwing his water bottle back, resulting in a war between the two.

"Hey do you hear that?" Yahaba asked his fellow teammate, hearing a ruckus in the changing rooms. "Hm, dunno, let's go check it out." Matsukawa said.

They cautiously walked to the room and opened the door. Upon opening the door, Matsukawa was met with a water bottle to the face. "Ah!" He screamed, falling onto his rear. Yahaba gasped and saw two third years, both armed with water bottles, attacking each other like toddlers.

"Oikawa-San, I-Iwaizumi-San!" Yahaba screamed. Both boys turned their heads and saw the younger boy. "Ahaha... Yahaba... uh... weather's pretty nice aint it?" Iwaizumi nervously said, putting down his water bottle. Yahaba shook his head and dragged Matsukawa out with him.

"So, Iwa-Chan, truce?"

....

"Fine."

~~~

Iwaizumi had left to again, to see his girlfriend, which left Oikawa alone. Oikawa walked towards his dorm, his mind blank. His life was pretty nice, he had an upcoming game with Karasuno, which would be a piece of cake. He knew he wouldn't win against Shiratorizawa, Seijoh always lost, and it was beyond infuriating. Even though Oikawa hated losing, he could tolerate it nowadays, as Ushijima was his soulmate and all. He still wanted to kick Ushijima's ass though, soulmate or not.

As Oikawa continued down the path, he heard rustling from a bush nearby. Oikawa looked back and saw several very shady guys staring him down. Oikawa thought for a second, before running.

'Holy crap it's those creeps from earlier. How did they even know where I was?!' As he ran he heard loud footsteps behind him, those creeps were really persistent weren't they?! Oikawa knew where he was going to run to, Shiratorizawa. Ushijima would be there and Oikawa could maybe seek refuge there.

After a couple of minutes of running Oikawa could see Shiratorizawa, and looking back, he saw that those creeps were still following him. Oikawa was almost there when he tripped over a rock. "Shit!" Oikawa tried to get up and run, but his knee was still hurt. One guy came up and grabbed Oikawa's arm, another guy doing the same seconds later.

Oikawa found himself unable to move and being dragged to Lord knows where. Oikawa struggled and did anything in his power to get away, but he was outnumbered.

Oikawa screamed for Ushijima, but a cloth covered his mouth. Tears started to litter Oikawa's face. The last thing Oikawa heard were rushed footsteps approaching him, before he passed out.

IM FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR THE FACT THAT YALL DECIDED TO READ THIS 😭😭😭 IM SORRY MY CONTENT HAS BEEN MEDIOCRE LATELY. MIDTERMS AND PROJECTS ARE MAKING ME GO INSANE 😔