Disneyland

Robin's: POV

"It's so beautiful here." said William happily and looked around. He was his wearing Peter Pan costume. "Yes it is." I replied with a smile on my face. Come." said Lucas softly and took their hands. We went to a shop and outside stood Peter Pan. "You look just like me and you're so cute." he replied. "Thank you." said William.

They got his autograph and they took a picture together. Lucas put his arm around me and I smiled happily. "Dad and papa, we got Peter Pan's autograph." said Leo, Noah and William happily. "We're so happy for you three." I replied. "Thank you." they said.

(Robin now)

(Robin now)

A a few hours later we were sitting at a bench and ate cotton candy. "Daddy, can we visit London someday?" asked Noah. "Of course we can." I said. "You'll love it." replied Lucas. "Is it beautiful there?" asked Will. "Yes." he said. "I can't wait." he replied. "You've wonderful kids." said Lucas. "They're my whole world." I replied.

***

We were back at the hotel after a few hours. The boys had fallen asleep. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"I had a lot of fun today." said Lucas. "Me too." I replied. "I can't wait to show London." he said. "I can't wait either, I'm really looking forward to it." I replied. "It makes me happy." said Lucas with a smile on his face.

Then we watched a movie together. Lucas fell asleep and I put a blanket on him. I placed a kiss on his forehead and he smiled in his sleep. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered. I'm so glad I met Lucas, he makes me so happy.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I love Robin and Lucas

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~